Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is the turog bracelet required for relic hunter? Pls help..

LiquidSchwartz
LiquidSchwartz
✭✭✭✭✭
I left it with the Orc and one of my buddies said I might not get relic hunter now or the costumes.. Is this true?
Edited by LiquidSchwartz on February 7, 2016 11:46PM
May the Schwartz be with you.
EP/XB1/NA

Best Answers

• LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pseuduron @nordsavage thank you both!
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nordsavage wrote: »
    It is not needed. I sided with the orc and still completed the museum quests. I have all Orsinium costumes. Just know you will need to complete the main quest line before you can finish museum so do not panic then either.

I didnt get the prompt for the skull yet,and I did get the achievement for getting all the relics.It is confusing because she told me that I would be contacted when I am ready.I guess you get the achievement for getting them all but for that skull.
    Also,I didnt get any costume.I assume you get them for completing all the quests in Wrothgar?