Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Rebuilding - Skooma Anon - Xbox One - NA - (Mature Players)

SPEEDYxG8594
SPEEDYxG8594
✭✭
Hello. Since this winter was a very good time for several games to come out, several of our members have become inactive. It's time to rebuild the guild Skooma Anon back to what it once used to be. We used to zerg Azura Star all the time, and Skooma Anon shall do it again. We are accepting anybody who is chill and relaxed. The leaders of the guild are always available to help with crafting clothing, blacksmithing, woodworking, provisioning, experience potions, and alchemy. We’re not looking to charge you a fee for anything (not giving away free materials either though). This guild will strictly run on donations. We will hold raffles whenever we get enough active members to support them. Then get guild traders whenever we can to help out your bank account. We just want a bunch of cool people who want to pvp, pve, or just have fun. So if you're a mature gamer and would like to run around with us (we mostly run pvp in Azura Star or even hop into Imperial City), send me or my friend a message and we can get you an invite.

Xbox Gamertags: SPEEDYxG8594 or my friend MIDGETMAN303
Edited by SPEEDYxG8594 on February 5, 2016 3:23PM
Alliance - Aldmeri Dominion
Xbox One - NA Server
Xbox Gamertag: SPEEDYxG8594