Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New to ESO world. LF guild.

Mckelroy83
Mckelroy83
Soul Shriven
New to ESO. Have a couple of chars around lvl 10. Looking for a guild to meet some quest mates who can show me the ropes. I have line app already. Ill be playing 5-6 days a week. I like to think im a pretty cool guy. I have a cat with a mustache and a captain america waffle maker. Im basically sweating awesomeness. You want me in your guild. Also, i cant stand my GF so you might hear me yell at her every now and then over voice chat. My gamertag and line name is Mckelroy83
  • SPEEDYxG8594
    SPEEDYxG8594
    ✭✭
    Would you like to join my guild? We're about the same minus my waffle maker is R2-D2.
    Alliance - Aldmeri Dominion
    Xbox One - NA Server
    Xbox Gamertag: SPEEDYxG8594
  • Mckelroy83
    Mckelroy83
    Soul Shriven
    Have you got a cool guild name?
  • Cybress
    Cybress
    What alliance are you in with your toons?
  • SPEEDYxG8594
    SPEEDYxG8594
    ✭✭
    It's an AD guild and we call it "SEEMS GOOD"
    Alliance - Aldmeri Dominion
    Xbox One - NA Server
    Xbox Gamertag: SPEEDYxG8594
  • Mckelroy83
    Mckelroy83
    Soul Shriven
    DC
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've sent you an invite to the Bloodborne Rogues in case you're still interested in joining a guild. Please feel free to aso questions if you have any.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server