The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

no Eso plus crowns received

Platorian
Platorian
✭✭
So i joined eso plus again fresh sub after months of not playing. Purchased on the 30/01/16. S its 5 days now and no sign of my 1500 crowns! Nothing but autoreplies from your support. This is a joke! Ive been in toucj woth mocrosoft who can refund my money if i dont get my crowns. Could you please respond to my ticket snd sort this..
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Hi Platorian, we're happy to look into this, what is the ticket number?
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
  • Platorian
    Platorian
    ✭✭
    ZOS_AlanG wrote: »
    Hi Platorian, we're happy to look into this, what is the ticket number?

Hey Alan, thanks for the reply, ticket number is 160203-000333
  • BeepEqualsOne
    Alan. I am having the exact same issue! I bought ESO plus last Thursday 01/29 and have received the eso plus perk and access to DLC but no crowns! I too used to play but left for a while and just picked it up again. The customer service has been a joke the ONLY correspondence I have received has been a cut and pasted FAQ about buying crowns with a problem resovled posted! I replied and said I don't have the crowns and now it has been over a week and nothing has been said or done at all. My ticket number is 160131-000957. Please if you could look into this it'd be fantastic, I do not want to have to go the refund route via Microsoft or my bank, I enjoy the game but the customer service I have seen with this ticket is beyond terrible so far.
    -Aaron
    Guild Master of
    Nirn Crafting Consortium
    Cooperative Multi Faction Crafting Guild

Xbox one, NA Server.
    Always accepting new Members!

Beep Equals One on Xbox