share your gaming setup

• JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A basic *** factory home default PC, that can only run on all low settings with about 20 FPS at most

It does the trick
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, you have to forgive the squeaky chair but I'll post this again here.

https://youtu.be/b0qlAC7kjwc

Everything after 1:06 is a loading screen :P

Also a pic of my PC

2500kPC.jpg
    Edited by Casdha on February 3, 2016 6:32AM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    surprised a lot of people have 3 monitors for this game, seem ineffective? I mean I have 3 cause I'm a designer/programmer but I only use 1 for this game
    #MOREORBS
  • Feisty_Khajiit128
    Feisty_Khajiit128
    ✭✭✭
    I just find a chair near an outlet and sit there so I can plug my laptop in.
    I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

Khajiit Nightblade- V15
    Imperial Templar- V1
    Altmer Sorc- Lvl 28
    Dunmer Nightblade- Lvl 19 (WIP)
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZVKYCOP.jpg
    mrcF5VJ.jpg
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • izJordy
    izJordy
    ✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »
    ZVKYCOP.jpg
    mrcF5VJ.jpg

i watch your videos and stream :blush: and damn, my setup is worthless lmao..
    perfect setup, dem monitors, and that desk is huge lmao, also the mic, i have a USB mic cause i can't connect a studio mic :o and the chair, that is on my wishlist but can't afford it right now :smiley:
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile I just have my simple laptop here and a disorganized desk with a cheap logitech headset, mouse and no mouse pad. I'm not complaining though, it runs good enough for me. :)
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coming Soon...
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't have a pic, but I use one of these bad boys for gaming and work.

01_400.jpg

i7, 16GB ram, GTX880M (8GB gfx)
    Edited by Alucardo on February 3, 2016 8:32AM
  • Spottswoode
    Spottswoode
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    surprised a lot of people have 3 monitors for this game, seem ineffective? I mean I have 3 cause I'm a designer/programmer but I only use 1 for this game

I only run 2, because I have a tablet for all of my non PC needs. Although, if I win the million dollar contest, I may buy a six monitor setup and build a monstrously overpriced machine so I can run ESO on four screens, watch netflix, and daytrade on the other.
    Proud Player of The Elder Bank Screen Online.
    My khajiit loves his moon sugar.
    Steam Profile
    Libertas est periculosum. Liberum cogitandi est haeresis. Ergo, et ego terroristis.
    Current main PC build:
    i7 3770 (Not overclocking currently.)
    MSI Gaming X GTX 1070
    32gb RAM

Laptop:
    i7-7700HQ
    GTX 1060
    16gb RAM

Secondary build:
    i3 2330
    GTX 660
    8gb RAM
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are they actually using them all for the game, or the others just for iTunes, Web browser etc?
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
  • izJordy
    izJordy
    ✭✭✭
    i only use 1 monitor for elder scrolls, my 24 inch BENQ that is where i play eso on, then the other monitors are useally for forums, music, youtube etc..
    Edited by izJordy on February 3, 2016 10:00AM
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    izJordy wrote: »
    i only use 1 monitor for elder scrolls, my 24 inch BENQ that is where i play eso on, then the other monitors are useally for forums, music, youtube etc..

I use my wonderful Ultrawide screen for ESO, and the secondary for everything else. I would have 3 except I'd need a 3rd desk...
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
  • Grisemn
    Grisemn
    ✭✭
    gona try to post mine when i get home, just wondred how do you guys make it so you have the game on all 3 screens? when i do it all games get that "fish eye" effect i think its called
  • SemiD4rkness
    SemiD4rkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing too fancy :D
    20151101_210846_1.jpg
  • deadlock007
    deadlock007
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have a picture of my computer but I do have an old kinda crappy pic of how the boyfriend and I play. We have 2 65" TVs mounted side by side. The one on the floor is our bedroom TV that we drag out when the nephew comes over. Please ignore my messy house lol.
    kI3lJI6.jpg
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do prefer one ultrawide monitor than the three monitor thing.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milvan wrote: »
    I do prefer one ultrawide monitor than the three monitor thing.

ef4ecda158ef1e79079546811ace2017bd04708149857b1cc6ff5d3712c11d5f.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh look, Anook.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    20151101_210846_1.jpg

Do you get a tan while gaming?
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    20151101_210846_1.jpg

Hey, nice headphones mate :p although I notice you've gone with Corsair for the other peripherals :/

Oh look, Anook.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7gf4saG.jpg

HPKO54w.jpg

I would like a new keyboard... :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have 3 because I used to have 2.. but then I added a 2nd PC.. so... it needs a monitor :tongue: I also stream though... so only my center monitor actually plays the game.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord