Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

share your gaming setup

izJordy
izJordy
✭✭✭
do you play on a big tv screen, chilling on the sofa?
or on a monitor(s), desk, etc..

i'm curious how everyone is playing and enjoying the game :) (fun lil thread cause servers are down) RIP.
share pictures if you feel like and rate eachothers "setups" if you feel like doing that ofc.

here is mine!

ifc3g7.png
Edited by izJordy on February 1, 2016 3:08PM
  • Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is that an MSI laptop you use?
    Use @Marrtha when replying!
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not one for neatness:

kfjlfh1.jpg

It's a pity my computer is turned the other way; there's a wonderful blue glowing lightshow inside!
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I play ESO, then I mainly play online ;)
    However, no pics from my side this time^^
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have my pc hooked up to a 50" tv in front of my lazyboy. Pictures pending.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marrtha wrote: »

Well it does say "Acer" on it....but you're right, it does look like an MSI proper gaming laptop. I thought it could be Alienware for a second there :p
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
  • izJordy
    izJordy
    ✭✭✭

it is an acer aspire gaming laptop, not used for gaming though, well i do play league of legends and some games on it when i'm bored, but for gaming i mainly use the screen behind it, hooked up to my asus gaming computer, or like you see i use my PS4 which is hooked up to my benq gaming monitor because monitors FTW. i do not enjoy playing on a huge tv screen.
    Edited by izJordy on February 1, 2016 3:06PM
  • Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭
    izJordy wrote: »

it is an acer aspire gaming laptop, not used for gaming though, well i do play league of legends and some games on it when i'm bored, but for gaming i mainly use the screen behind it, hooked up to my asus gaming computer, or like you see i use my PS4 which is hooked up to my benq gaming monitor because monitors FTW. i do not enjoy playing on a huge tv screen.

Ooh, I see, thanks for the reply!
    Use @Marrtha when replying!
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    complete.jpg
  • iqoologiceb17_ESO
    iqoologiceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This is mine :)

First picture is a bit old (a year)

EdcMtar.jpg

The second is months old
    ZZDHIuA.jpg
    PC EU
  • izJordy
    izJordy
    ✭✭✭
    MrDerrikk wrote: »
    I'm not one for neatness:

kfjlfh1.jpg

It's a pity my computer is turned the other way; there's a wonderful blue glowing lightshow inside!

love the case of your computer :) nice setup aswell, lil bit messy tho haha

This is mine :)

First picture is a bit old (a year)

EdcMtar.jpg

The second is months old
    ZZDHIuA.jpg

that is a great setup, love the monitors you are using, i'm doing the same, just need a few more monitors so i can put them next to eachother, also love the mouse, not sure if that is a RAT mouse, i have a RAT mouse and STRIKE keyboard, not a big fan of the desk tho, if you look at my desk, i prefer more open space underneath if you get what i mean haha, great setup tho, lil bit jealous :smiley:

• iqoologiceb17_ESO
    iqoologiceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @izJordy Tnx :smile:
    I agree on "open space" but this table is old and I already added custom peaces for space on top for more monitors :tongue:I plan on buying custom table or put monitors on the wall :wink:

The mouse is Genius Gila and keyboard is Natec GX66. Not a top noch but it works :smiley:
    PC EU
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Compaq with an overclocked eMachines keyboard. Get on my level.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • Zerok
    Zerok
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pallmor wrote: »
    complete.jpg
    Do you get lag in Cyrodiil?
    Zeerok (the sneaky ruffian) - LV50 Bosmer stamblade DPS (AD)
    Gontrand de Bourbon (the greedy aristocrat) - LV50 Breton magsorc tank (DC)
    Augustus Aquilarios (the imperial claimant) - LV50 Imperial stamDK PvP (EP)
    Zeerokk (the AD zealot) - LV50 Altmer magblade PvP (AD)
    Lianna Storm (the inferno maiden) - LV50 Dunmer magDK DPS (EP)
    Fights-With-Khajiit (the gullible faithful) - LV5 Argonian templar (EP)
    Miner'va (the skooma addict) - LV3 Khajiit sorcerer (AD) - chaotic neutral
    Siggy Thorvaldsson (the charismatic baroness) - LV50 Nord stamwarden tank (DC)
  • Alkanphel
    Alkanphel
    Soul Shriven
    DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0039_1_1.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

These are all old photos, none of me playing ESO :(

Keyboard is a Corsair k95rgb + Razer Nostromo, Mouses are a Razer Naga + Mamba. I use the Naga+Nostromo for MMO's and the K95+Mamba for fps, and 3rd person single player games I switch primary display to my 50" plasma and grab the x360 wireless joypad for sofa play.
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a link to my build on PCPartPicker followed by a few pics.

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/JF9WGX

8L5YBJ8.jpg

9yRNoDP.jpg

zSvz4Jt.jpg
  • izJordy
    izJordy
    ✭✭✭
    Kildayen wrote: »

8L5YBJ8.jpg

9yRNoDP.jpg

zSvz4Jt.jpg

last picture, love those monitors
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was mine after my first vma run:

Yfcp9I5.jpg
  • Kaktus
    Kaktus
    ✭✭✭
    I stream from my Xbox on to my surface so I play wherever in the house, usually on the sofa while watching tv or Netflix
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, some of you guys have "dream" setups... nicely done.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Sempars
    Sempars
    ✭✭✭
    230dc52a-8f0e-40bf-bbd1-c51fdb8371e3.png
    my rig
    Edited by Sempars on February 2, 2016 9:51PM
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaktus wrote: »
    I stream from my Xbox on to my surface so I play wherever in the house, usually on the sofa while watching tv or Netflix

I used to do that with my Vita and PS4 until I went back to PC.... I just couldn't play without a couple of the addons I have.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kildayen

very inspirational. when my wife and I move to a bigger house later this spring I am def going to follow your guide and build something similar. Love it!
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallmor wrote: »
    complete.jpg

NOOOOOO. They asked what your gaming on.....NOT what the Devs are using to fix the game bugs.....

My wife and I game on 27" Monitors at our desks.
    Edited by Robbmrp on February 2, 2016 10:03PM
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    423783_10100664012690143_2101495039_n.jpg?oh=b99e09556d9b03b1ca68a23af3486eee&oe=573B6A39

409029_10100664012889743_568999433_n.jpg?oh=26377066fa73853862bf0c206bcc3299&oe=572FBD75

404498_10100664015105303_691521305_n.jpg?oh=b9f5ffbc9859c63a990989e853d9735c&oe=5731FCBC

423572_10100664027300863_1659815233_n.jpg?oh=7f3cbe32e5220f5d6896a69fc9893266&oe=57293074

This is my rig. I have recently upgraded the card to a 980TI and gone to a single monitor setup. Running 3440x1440 resolution on 34inch curved LED ultrawide. I like it better than the eyefinity setup. Will update with pics next time I clean my desk. Haha
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    izJordy wrote: »
    Kildayen wrote: »

8L5YBJ8.jpg

9yRNoDP.jpg

zSvz4Jt.jpg

last picture, love those monitors

Thank you! Those ROG Swift monitors are beasts. Expensive but they are gorgeous to play on.
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »
    @Kildayen

very inspirational. when my wife and I move to a bigger house later this spring I am def going to follow your guide and build something similar. Love it!

Thank you!
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sempars wrote: »
    230dc52a-8f0e-40bf-bbd1-c51fdb8371e3.png
    my rig

They asked to see pictures of your gaming setup... Not your paperweights.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ps4 with an 80" led lol
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread is so insightful, never realized how many of you guys were like this guy..

STrZf0s.jpg
    N64 NA EP
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is so insightful, never realized how many of you guys were like this guy..

STrZf0s.jpg

I wouldn't mind being a Cyborg, but I'd go for the BMI first (brain-machine interface), as at least if that screws up I won't be around to suffer it.

Anyway, this is what I had before I threw more than $300 at my PC. (i couldn't find a pic of my old laptop that I used for gaming; it was awful).

11081007_952583021458469_9062397551986347915_n.jpg?oh=ce56514531fac887316ff043831161fb&oe=57285003

Oh look, Anook.