Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

IC Motifs with Thieves Guild!!!!!!!

mr_wazzabi
mr_wazzabi
✭✭✭✭✭
OMG THIS IS THE BEST NEWS FROM THE DLC!!!!!!!!!

I love the look of the IC alliance gear, especially the AD style.

Gonna be rockin them eagle wing swords!!!!
Bosmer Stamina NB
Altmer Magicka TEMP
Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
Altmer Magicka NB
Breton Magicka Sorc
Redguard Stam Sorc
Max CP
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD
    2921297-11.jpg

DC
    95c7498d3cffd39915f0d5437384daaa.jpg

EP
    original.jpg

Combined pic
    GL6NeXI.jpg
    Edited by whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO on January 30, 2016 1:30AM
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those actually look fantastic.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is true, it's about time!
    NA/PC
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just hope all we have to do is buy the motif,not find them bit by bit.
    What I would really like is if they gave instructions as to what mats you would need to craft them.
  • mr_wazzabi
    mr_wazzabi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    What I would really like is if they gave instructions as to what mats you would need to craft them.

Pages will drop in IC and cyridiil chests
    Bosmer Stamina NB
    Altmer Magicka TEMP
    Dunmer DK both stam/mag (depends what I feel like)
    Altmer Magicka NB
    Breton Magicka Sorc
    Redguard Stam Sorc
    Max CP
  • akredon_ESO
    akredon_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    o.O were did you guys see this info at D:
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    o.O were did you guys see this info at D:

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2016/01/28/thieves-guild-launch-details-and-new-video

Thieves Guild Base-Game Patch

Six new crafting styles

Three Alliance Motifs: Found in chests in Cyrodiil and Imperial City
    Malacath: Received from Orsinium Daily World Boss quests
    Soul-Shriven: Received from completing the Cadwell's Silver quest (automatically granted to those who have completed this quest)
    Trinimac: Received from Orsinium Daily Delve quests
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • akredon_ESO
    akredon_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    *13 year old girl squeel*
  • Alabyn
    Alabyn
    ✭✭✭
    I've been kicking around in Breton stuff for the better part of two years (I only play one character). I read something about the new styles being incredibly better rendered. Wow, way to go ZOS. They weren't kidding.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohh better-rendered eagle-themed armor for my Dragonknight! Happy to take an upgrade from her current Altmer armor :).
    mr_wazzabi wrote: »
    Volkodav wrote: »

Pages will drop in IC and cyridiil chests

When did they say it was going to be page-by-page, did I miss it? They just said the motifs would drop there as far as I can see, not necessarily pages of them.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • phillyproduct
    phillyproduct
    ✭✭✭
    None of this matters if you have all gold gear nobody wants new styles because whose gonna get 700 silk or leather plus 35wax just to change a style?
    CP-750 orc nighblade ebonheart NA
    Dark elf sorc ebonheart
    Orc templar
    Dark elf Dragon knight
    Redguard warden

Vet CoA saved the day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S616Dhc2Yu4
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of this matters if you have all gold gear nobody wants new styles because whose gonna get 700 silk or leather plus 35wax just to change a style?

Well this is true. It is a bit late for them to release these styles but what the heck, I will go and farm for mats just to look a certain way.
    NA/PC
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭

This guy.

Wax is stupid cheap now and I already have enough silk to make another set of gear. Besides, with new crafted sets coming, the styles open up more doors for customization.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice addition for sure.
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only poor people will complain about re-crafting their gear...

jkjk
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Let us store gears/builds, so people will use more different styles. I havent even used Xikvyn and Glass yet, and now they are bringing new styles, I didnt buy Akaviri exactly for that reason. I think more styles you own, you will get some advantage.

We definitely neeed a carrot to collect more styles, whether its as minor as 1% to more dmg or armor etc. Soon we have more styles than players. Maybe they could add some style room when Housing comes.
    Edited by Sausage on January 30, 2016 10:36AM
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They actually look really nice. Great stuff
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a great news indeed!
    The look of those set is amazing, while the bonus of those set are not fitting everyone; To be able to craft your own Juliannos, or Hunding Rage set with that style will please a lot of poeple.
  • Reevster
    Reevster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woot, AD Light Armour helm rules!

Only need to make a new Helm and Chest really to get the look maybe shoulders too i guess and legs if your not using light armor, or redo all your gold gear if you must have all "new" pieces.
    Edited by Reevster on January 30, 2016 10:56AM
  • ZakuBeta
    ZakuBeta
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it doesn't require finding chapters, or pages or whatever, one book for everything would be great.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZakuBeta wrote: »
    I hope it doesn't require finding chapters, or pages or whatever, one book for everything would be great.

Are you kidding me? This is Elder Grind Online after all. Grind until your eyes bleed :)
  • khele23eb17_ESO
    khele23eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So how does this work? Can you only learn the motif coresponding to your faction?
    P2P offered you 'hell yeah!' moments. F2P offers you 'thank god its over' moments.
  • AH93
    AH93
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice.
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the lore reasoning behind these motifs, any idea? Like elite troops or something?
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I do agree something should be done here. I shouldn't have to spend a hundred thousand gold just to change styles.

And by something I don't mean a crown store item that I can buy to switch styles.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The EP light armour actually looks pretty damn cool and so does the AD Light, the DC one looks weird with that plant thing on its head.
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    The helms look brilliant but because i wear Engine helm there will be no point in crafting any helms. Unless there is a way to hide my Engine helm??
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, but we need an option to change style of gear that has already been crafted.
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    Those actually look fantastic.

now if they get the motif to look like that without the bugs then I would probably get them all haha
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sooner or later they will increase gear tiers, release new sets etc. Until then, you can collect styles and have more options when you need change. It's not like you have to wear all style the day they come out.
    Edited by Jura23 on January 30, 2016 4:50PM
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU