The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Almost a Duel, Krazzt Blackheart vs Legendary Excuses

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    In that 1v1 you and mage had you should've used banner and stopped the duel if he walked out of range of it.

I feel there is something i´m missing here - is walking out of attro range a reason to stop duels now? Is that what led to this topic?

I feel the strong unexplainable need to understand what the fuss is about. Someone please explain it to me. Don´t leave out the dirty details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CMaOpOoe9w

Personaly dont give a crap about all this stuff, but its pretty funny :P

Expecting someone to stay in attro range is the same as expecting them to stand in standard or the meteor dot - I can´t even...
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Aunatar
    Aunatar
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    The amount of people who commented without knowing the story astounds me. It's like they are sitting at their keyboards waiting to pounce on the next thread just to hate on it.
    Everything Krazzt does is for fun, and his video shows that. He doesn't take this game serious like "Legendary" Mage. Considering mage refused to duel him, even after asking plenty of times, this was the best he could get out of him. For someone who likes running away he certainly did his best to hunt this guy down, which counters pretty much everything mage says about him.
    I'm glad at least some people get where he was coming from with this video. For the rest of you - SHAME!

Great stuff Krazzt xD

Point is:
    1) naming and shaming it's childish and against the rules
    2) i think if you care about this pointless drama, you can ask Krazzt to share his stuff in private. No need to open a stupid thread
    @Aunatar
    V16 Sorcerer - Aunatar
    V16 DK - Aunatarans (Currently main)
    V16 DK - Aunatar Evereth
    V16 DK - Aunataran
    V16 NB - Aunatars
    V4 Templar - Lysindel
    Lvl 30 NB - Vile Aunataroni De Pipino
    Free spot, looking for suggestions
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aunatar wrote: »
    The amount of people who commented without knowing the story astounds me. It's like they are sitting at their keyboards waiting to pounce on the next thread just to hate on it.
    Everything Krazzt does is for fun, and his video shows that. He doesn't take this game serious like "Legendary" Mage. Considering mage refused to duel him, even after asking plenty of times, this was the best he could get out of him. For someone who likes running away he certainly did his best to hunt this guy down, which counters pretty much everything mage says about him.
    I'm glad at least some people get where he was coming from with this video. For the rest of you - SHAME!

Great stuff Krazzt xD

Point is:
    2) i think if you care about this pointless drama, you can ask Krazzt to share his stuff in private. No need to open a stupid thread

Forum PvP is the only PvP left that isnt laggy... yet!
    :]
  • Aunatar
    Aunatar
    ✭✭✭

Great stuff Krazzt xD

Point is:

Forum PvP is the only PvP left that isnt laggy... yet!

1-0 for you Doge.
    @Aunatar
    V16 Sorcerer - Aunatar
    V16 DK - Aunatar Evereth
    V16 DK - Aunataran
    V16 NB - Aunatars
    V4 Templar - Lysindel
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    In that 1v1 you and mage had you should've used banner and stopped the duel if he walked out of range of it.

I feel there is something i´m missing here - is walking out of attro range a reason to stop duels now? Is that what led to this topic?

I feel the strong unexplainable need to understand what the fuss is about. Someone please explain it to me. Don´t leave out the dirty details.

Expecting someone to stay in attro range is the same as expecting them to stand in standard or the meteor dot - I can´t even...

First thing I would do is if a dude pops an attro I would get out of range to take the fight somewhere else. Unless I know the Sorc is RIP in 2s anyway.
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you guys always said NA was the megaserver with all the drama D:
    Edited by vortexman11 on January 30, 2016 2:04PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »

First thing I would do is if a dude pops an attro I would get out of range to take the fight somewhere else. Unless I know the Sorc is RIP in 2s anyway.

Exactly. He did what pretty much any non-suicidal melee user would do. I'm not about to fight an Atronach and shield stacking sorc at the same time bruh
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I thought you guys always said NA was the megaserver with all the drama D:

I retired my days of drama mate
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Great stuff Krazzt xD

You were to be seen on the video for a brief moment. Gratz! B)
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent waste of an Adobe Premiere trial.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a new level of ***
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    !
    Edited by Mumyo on January 30, 2016 6:31PM
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I think both sides have had their troll now it's time for the real duel :smile:
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I think both sides have had their troll now it's time for the real duel :smile:
    Well yeah but I see no point in a duel between a build vs complete counter build.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rofl guys take it easy, almost made me feel thisrty :)
  • Jhunn
    Jhunn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soris wrote: »
    Well yeah but I see no point in a duel between a build vs complete counter build.
    L-o-l.
    Gave up.
  • Shelgon
    Shelgon
    ✭✭✭✭
    d968d7641c.jpg

nice axe lol
    V16 Templar - Shelgon - DC
    V16 Dragonknight - The Secutor - DC
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhunn wrote: »
    Soris wrote: »
    L-o-l.
    ?
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm honestly surprised Mage would even fight a stam dk using shieldbreaker... what a waste of time.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget to follow me on LegendaryKrazzt . com, Im about to start selling t-shirts after such an insanely sucess on the forum
    Edited by Jaybe_Mawfaka on January 31, 2016 12:56AM
  • VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread is PURE GOLD B)
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i´ll give 100k to the winner of a proper duel with video proof without being a little b*t**.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Aunatar
    Aunatar
    ✭✭✭
    You two have still a better love story than Twilight's.
    @Aunatar
    V16 Sorcerer - Aunatar
    V16 DK - Aunatar Evereth
    V16 DK - Aunataran
    V16 NB - Aunatars
    V4 Templar - Lysindel
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Some of the people in this thread do not realize how nasty krazzt and his gang are. I've received countless insults from them in the game, as well as many other people that are close and dear to me, without ever bothering them and/or even talking to them. He/She/It also entertains the idea of challenging me in a real life duel! Talk about who takes the game too seriously now...

krazzt.jpg

I usually do my best to ignore *** (even he's joining and getting kicked from our guild over 20 times in a row, little troll), but this is getting really funny... The amount of lies and accusations in this thread is so sick, that I'm kinda fascinated a little harmless video could have generated all of this. A 19 year old calling me 'son' and challenging to a real life fight. :)

I've reported this thread and hopefully this joke of a thread will be removed today so no one will waste their time reading all this BS.

Anyway, to comment on the video itself, as for Mr. Krazzt's impressive video, I'll just say that once I've died to the npcs and deposited my telva stones, repaired my gear and all that, I went back to the place and stayed there for about 10-15 minutes patrolling the whole area, looking for the tough guy that was nowhere to be found. :)
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i´ll give 100k to the winner of a proper duel with video proof without being a little b*t**.

What's the odds on an IRL duel Derra?
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry im late bois
    op8V7KE.gif
    Thank for a good giggle. Also OMG AXE BLED EXPLOITER :trollface:
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Some of the people in this thread do not realize how nasty krazzt and his gang are. I've received countless insults from them in the game, as well as many other people that are close and dear to me, without ever bothering them and/or even talking to them. He/She/It also entertains the idea of challenging me in a real life duel! Talk about who takes the game too seriously now...

krazzt.jpg

I usually do my best to ignore *** (even he's joining and getting kicked from our guild over 20 times in a row, little troll), but this is getting really funny... The amount of lies and accusations in this thread is so sick, that I'm kinda fascinated a little harmless video could have generated all of this. A 19 year old calling me 'son' and challenging to a real life fight. :)

I've reported this thread and hopefully this joke of a thread will be removed today so no one will waste their time reading all this BS.

Anyway, to comment on the video itself, as for Mr. Krazzt's impressive video, I'll just say that once I've died to the npcs and deposited my telva stones, repaired my gear and all that, I went back to the place and stayed there for about 10-15 minutes patrolling the whole area, looking for the tough guy that was nowhere to be found. :)

Butthurt, I'm still trying to understand are you serious right now or jking :|
    The way you cut off even your own comments is mesmerizing, don't upload the whole conversation though because people will understand why you are trying to excuse yourself and what is this all about :D
    Edited by Jaybe_Mawfaka on January 31, 2016 10:59AM
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone here who was there last night on PC/EU/Trueflame/Arena district ?

There were tons of blue (but not too many), tons of reds (but not too many), tons of yellows (but not too many), - and no lag. We'd throw the mobs and bosses into the big mess too. I was laughing to tears until quite late into the night, and I had the feeling that we all were.

I wanted to thank all of you for the best pillowfight ever ! <3<3<3

NB : posted in this thread on purpose.

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on January 31, 2016 11:40AM
  • Aunatar
    Aunatar
    ✭✭✭
    Several days and still no deletion of this post? Wtf are the moderators doing? Crown store cosmetics brainstorming?
    @Aunatar
    V16 Sorcerer - Aunatar
    V16 DK - Aunatar Evereth
    V16 DK - Aunataran
    V16 NB - Aunatars
    V4 Templar - Lysindel
This discussion has been closed.