The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Almost a Duel, Krazzt Blackheart vs Legendary Excuses

• anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably was purposedly posted on a friday.
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aunatar wrote: »
    Several days and still no deletion of this post? Wtf are the moderators doing? Crown store cosmetics brainstorming?

Indeed. I guess the mods think this is OK because it's LM and he's so experienced as a dueler that things like this won't get him down.
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »
    Alucardo wrote: »
    The amount of people who commented without knowing the story astounds me. It's like they are sitting at their keyboards waiting to pounce on the next thread just to hate on it.
    Everything Krazzt does is for fun, and his video shows that. He doesn't take this game serious like "Legendary" Mage. Considering mage refused to duel him, even after asking plenty of times, this was the best he could get out of him. For someone who likes running away he certainly did his best to hunt this guy down, which counters pretty much everything mage says about him.
    I'm glad at least some people get where he was coming from with this video. For the rest of you - SHAME!

Great stuff Krazzt xD

You were to be seen on the video for a brief moment. Gratz! B)

Lmao yeah. I was having a 5 minute fight with a magblade, then Krazzt runs past and ruins my fun in 2 seconds.
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    I'm honestly surprised Mage would even fight a stam dk using shieldbreaker... what a waste of time.

Hey, you know him. He'll load up on all kinds of crap and then scream how no one can beat him and no one wants to fight him. Now, the reason why I uploaded that video is to show some people who actually swear by this guy being 'the best whatever', that he's not able to do *** even though he's 1) cp capped, 2) using shieldbreaker, 3) using every single exploit he has available. I knew it would bother him if I posted that and I'm guilty for poking him a bit, if that's so terrible then I'm really sorry. :)

And then a little small 'man' such as hexis appears out of nowhere, posting incomplete screenshots, lies and accusations that have nothing to do with the truth (only reason you'll ever see hexis nice in chat is when he's taking a screenshot and manipulating things, otherwise he's always disgusting). He goes around and bullies people when they're in a tough spot, then when he runs into me in Cyrodiil, he freezes and signals to me not to attack him. The only reason why I leave him alone is because I feel sorry for him. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQp8buTGA8A

From this point on, hexis always ignored me at all duel spots and still does.
    Hexys wrote: »
    This looks like an attention thread but alot of people here don't know the backstory of this. Krazzt has dueled Legendary Mage over a million times and almost always won.

Really Hexis? Really? Will you ever, ever, for God's sake, EVER stop lying, you pathological manipulative liar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx-26Z9xY0Y

The amount of salty whispers I got the next day was insane. He could never get over the fact that 'HE' in his greatness could ever appear in someone else's video. I also killed him a couple of times at duel spots when he was bullying people, he got very angry and left Arena because of that. I think it was at this session;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELP3TRvNucw

I kicked his ass real good and I wish I uploaded more fights now, to remind people like Hexis what the 'score' actually was. Goldfish memory Hexis? :)
    Butthurt, I'm still trying to understand are you serious right now or jking :|
    The way you cut off even your own comments is mesmerizing, don't upload the whole conversation though because people will understand why you are trying to excuse yourself and what is this all about :D

Krazzt, when all is said and done, I would just like to thank you, and people such as yourself (hexis, iyas, yuke, alucardo, alcast etc). for reminding me that jealousy and envy is a real thing in this world and that it should not be lightly taken.
  • Jhunn
    Jhunn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm mostly impressed by Mage's ability to manipulate things and propose himself and Synndrel as victims.

I hope people outside Colosseum aren't r*tarded enough to believe that, though.
    Gave up.
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Fluffy_Fr0zR Get in here.
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant believe not deleted yet.

Fun though
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• Aiphaton
    Aiphaton
    ✭✭✭✭
    How to get annoying :neutral:
    I just want to say butthurt is real, idc about losing a Duell or winning.. but to be honest we should maybe consider the facts.

Legendary Mage did a Duell with Krazzt.
    Krazzt moved away cause he doesnt want to critrush in mines, where a guy is waiting with atronach and weaving heavy attacks with restrostaff.
    Also Krazzt used no petrfy so why should he stay inside the atronach ?
    The only thing is to get out of the range of the atronach, if you dont want to follow then just stay inside youir mines and wait for him that he will be stupid enough to get attack you.
    But he doesnt stopped the duell, but you...

Also you can counter Shildbreaker in One vs One ;)

If i want to play "stay and fight" im going to play a Shooter i can wait there for hours with my Sniper.
    Hopefully i find a stupid person which want to stay in front of my Gun...

New Duell Meta!
    "Hi you"
    Me?
    "Come over"
    Why?
    *Duell*
    Oh okay,but with no movment

3 hours later

*Fight me Brah*
    Im allready there

Edited by Aiphaton on January 31, 2016 1:39PM
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aiphaton wrote: »
    Enjoy my text to manipulate, surely you'll find something.

... text ? where ?

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Krazzt, when all is said and done, I would just like to thank you, and people such as yourself (hexis, iyas, yuke, alucardo, alcast etc). for reminding me that jealousy and envy is a real thing in this world and that it should not be lightly taken.

Jealousy and envy? Lol I just spat my drink out.
    Edited by Alucardo on January 31, 2016 1:31PM
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thx for confirming me that you are 100% scum, OP. Guess it's time to ignore you on forum too.
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enough, Im packing my luggage on the road to Serbia
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you guys still do not understand whats going on over here, we are just rofling at the fact that Mage is recording all his videos untill he will win some fights to upload it and pretend like he is the best dueler around because of his flawless edit skill
    So this time I just asked why he cut off the part where he died for 15 seconds without my shieldbreaker on to me and he became mad, called me a *** and blocked my on his yt channel and deleted all my comments for that, and now acting here like hes innocent and we all are loling without any reasons, whatever though that's fun B)
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you guys still do not understand whats going on over here, we are just rofling at the fact that Mage is recording all his videos untill he will win some fights to upload it and pretend like he is the best dueler around because of his flawless edit skill
    So this time I just asked why he cut off the part where he died for 15 seconds without my shieldbreaker on to me and he became mad, called me a *** and blocked my on his yt channel and deleted all my comments for that, and now acting here like hes innocent and we all are loling without any reasons, whatever though that's fun B)

Krazzt the only reason why once in a century you won 'in 15 seconds' is because you freaking bugged me and never gave me a rematch. When you use petrify + wreaking blow, sometimes the character cannot breakfree, or breakfrees twice, or slides on the ground etc. After that 'famous' duel of yours, I chased you around for 2 minutes and pinging you for a rematch, while you were running away from me and whispered me 'rip', then ported away. You're one of the lowest of low in this game, literally no respect for people like you.

And stop threatening me with 'coming over' and 'packing bags' to take care of business, you have no idea how funny you are. :)
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhunn wrote: »
    I'm mostly impressed by Mage's ability to manipulate things and propose himself and Synndrel as victims.

You got kicked out of the guild cause you call people *** on a regular basis. As such, you will never be allowed back. Now, if you want to also be a troll like krazt, sonofigor and hexis, start ganking duelers and whisper them ***, go ahead and do it. Have your fun in whatever way you want it. But don't call a guild of almost 500 people '***' because you're unable to behave.
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm honestly surprised Mage would even fight a stam dk using shieldbreaker... what a waste of time.

He did great job as a mag sorc in that fight. I just looked it up. This thread makes whole new sense now.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • Jhunn
    Jhunn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You got kicked out of the guild cause you call people *** on a regular basis. As such, you will never be allowed back. Now, if you want to also be a troll like krazt, sonofigor and hexis, start ganking duelers and whisper them ***, go ahead and do it. Have your fun in whatever way you want it. But don't call a guild of almost 500 people '***' because you're unable to behave.
    I didn't get kicked - I left myself. I never asked to get back either. But your guild of almost 500 people are r*etarded if they fall for your obvious manipulation, which you just once again proved by saying I got kicked.

Zzzzz, Mage.
    Gave up.
  • Bubbly_Sponge
    Bubbly_Sponge
    ✭✭
    Popcorn eating intensifies

giphy.gif
    Bubbly Sponge | DC | Magicka Sorcerer | AR36
    Faluza | DC | Magicka Templar | AR18
    Bubbly-Sponge | EP | Magicka Sorcerer | AR21

Extreme Argonian Fetish

Astrum Herois
    Mehrunes' Razor
    Astrum Tomatoes

PC | EU
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on January 31, 2016 2:21PM
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »

He did great job as a mag sorc in that fight. I just looked it up. This thread makes whole new sense now.

only reason he put on shieldbreaker is cause mage stands in his mines and places an atro on top of himself,

Edited by azoriangaming on January 31, 2016 2:25PM
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't get kicked - I left myself. I never asked to get back either. But your guild of almost 500 people are r*etarded if they fall for your obvious manipulation, which you just once again proved by saying I got kicked.

Zzzzz, Mage.

I wasn't in the game when you 'left', but I did tell Synndrel to kick your sorry little ass from the guild after she told me that you're calling people names again. Just cause she gave you a 2nd chance out of good will, doesn't mean that I wasn't gonna kick you when I log back on, that was one of the first things I was gonna do.

And besides, what the hell were you doing in a guild full of *** in the first place? No one ever bothered you there, but almost every day you'd find someone to bash on, or cause drama.
    Edited by LegendaryMage on January 31, 2016 2:28PM
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Popcorn eating intensifies

giphy.gif

63760383.jpg
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting statement considering the fact that the last time i talked or even cared about you is half a year ago B)

Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuke wrote: »

Interesting statement considering the fact that the last time i talked or even cared about you is half a year ago B)

I only remember you because of Iyas, been doing some 1vX fights with him in the video recently and you two always been like Beavis and Butthead. :)

I didn't know you cared about me, that's nice. :)

Anyway, is this ridiculous thread getting closed any time soon? I've had enough, always happy to entertain kids and even some older salty ones, but for the sake of normal people who read these forums, close this crap pls.

I just watched the video 'entirely' (only skipped towards the end first time, knew it was crappy), but it was very funny indeed, especially the music choice and zonechat messages. Keep up the good work Krazzt. :)
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuke wrote: »

I only remember you because of Iyas, been doing some 1vX fights with him in the video recently and you two always been like Beavis and Butthead. :)
    [...]

Who is him? You mean krazzt. I dont even know him.

Leg mage, get your facts together. I dont even play this much anymore or was in any vid. I think you mean bald mage on his stam nb. But who cares...right mage? At least you can namecall yuke and me. Nice as always

Please let me out of your drama and dont bother me anymore.

Thanks in advance
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aunatar wrote: »
    You two have still a better love story than Twilight's.

Some of the people in this thread do not realize how nasty krazzt and his gang are. I've received countless insults from them in the game, as well as many other people that are close and dear to me, without ever bothering them and/or even talking to them. He/She/It also entertains the idea of challenging me in a real life duel! Talk about who takes the game too seriously now...

krazzt.jpg

Mage Mage Mage..... Challenging you to a real life duel... Are you seriously that challenged? "fight me irl bruh lol" who the heck actually takes that seriously? it's an obvious joke and you're the one taking it to the next level, you are the one taking this game 100 times more seriously than anyone here and you are proving it by feeding everyone here with your drama.

By answering to this you are discrediting yourself even more than you have in the past, when all you have to do is plain ignore it, let people have their laugh and be done with it. Instead you come here, drop names and shame people like Iya and Yuke (what the hell do they have to do with this anyways?), what are you trying to prove? I even heard you came whining to sanct about a duel you lost to him over 8 months ago, you really need to chill out.
    No one is threatening you or your girlfriend, stop being delusional.
    Don't tell me that you don't care, the amount of posts and videos you've put here to try and preserve your epeen clearly tell another story.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• ZOS_MollyH
    Due to the increasing number of inflammatory comments and violating the naming and shaming rules, this thread is now closed.

For clarification on acceptable behavior on the forums, please refer to our code of conduct.
    Edited by ZOS_MollyH on January 31, 2016 4:08PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.