The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cannon Fodder Now Recruiting! DC players! American Servers!

Daedgaming
Daedgaming
✭✭✭
Hey guys! Thanks for looking at my post, so lets get started! First off my GT is Daedxz, I am the Guild Master of Cannon Fodder and I have been playing TESO since before the release of the public beta on PC. I just recently switched over to Xbox One, the move was hard and sad in some cases with my characters but well worth it. I have had a great many adventures with tons of friends and overall I have enjoyed this game a lot both on PC and Xbox. Our guild which is new has both experienced players and new players. We do not discriminate for ignorance of the game. If you are a new player and have all of the requirements below then this is the place for you! With all of that being said.... Let it be known that this is not a trade guild; we do not even allow members to sell in the guild store. This is purely a mature friendly helpful environment (with a twist of sick humor) type of guild. We PVP together, we do dungeons together, we plan on raiding once we have more people. And above all else we help one another. This is a family guild. We watch out for our own.
Here are the requirements to join!
1. MUST be 21 years or older to join.
2. MUST have a working headset and be active in our little community.
3. All levels are welcome.
If you wish to join us leave your GT below and give us a little explanation of your experiences inside TESO or any mmorpg. New player? Experienced? Pvper? Raider? Are you familiar with any other elder scrolls games? We like to see detail, I will not simply invite someone who leaves their GT and only that. Show some pride people!
GT-Daedxz, Guild Master of "Cannon Fodder" Xbox One, American Servers/DC for lyfe. I kill I steal I conquer
  • CrossMarked
    CrossMarked
    Soul Shriven
    I met Daedxz in ESO chat the other day and told him I've played Oblivion and Skyrim, but I'm new to ESO. Years ago I played Everquest 2 and ran a healer in groups and raids. He proceeded to tell me about his experience with ESO in PVE and PVP and it was easy to tell he's played ALOT and knows quite a bit about the game.

On my own I'm not the type of player that would PVP at all because I just like to have fun and group play, usually in a support role. Daedxz is easy to talk to and is a solid reference into quite a few things in game. He can literally talk volumes on PVP, PVE in non-DLC areas, and even something like Master Fishing. He's not reading to me, he's pulling the information he shares from his experience.

That was enough for me to get excited to join. He's casual enough to work on Master Fishing or help a noob player like me get started, yet hardcore enough to share spreadsheet like data on how to make a great PVP class, which for me is a Templar. Just yesterday he destroyed a dark anchor pretty much on his own with me running around behind him healing. I was impressed lol. Yeah, yeah I'm new so I might be easily impressed, but I get the impression that I will learn quite a bit from Daedxz and have a blast doing so!

Join us! Give us a week in voice chat and I'm sure you'll stay.

GT CrossMarked
  • Daedgaming
    Daedgaming
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the kind words of support Cross!

I would like to take a moment to discuss our community and goals for the future! This being a family guild, we of course aim to help one another with our individual goals as both a player and in real life! You want to be emperor? Sure! We can help with that! You want a special title or achievement? No problem! You want me to give you gold? Go to hell! xD jk I love helping people!
    Right now we are in the stages of leveling up, I unfortunately did not switch my character over from PC to Xbox when I could so I am starting fresh. This means though that I have to do everything over once again so If you are leveling up as well feel free to join us! New to the game? Join us! Just ask CrossMarked! I will always help out new players even if they have zero knowledge at all!
    Plans for the future... Once we get a larger community I plan for us to start pvping as a guild on the weekends whenever possible, most likely 7-12 PM EST. I am not much of a PVE type of guy but I will always partake if needed and will set up scheduled raids with knowledgeable people as leaders if asked! We of course will always help out with anyone's questions or issues. I do run dungeons and start groups for them about once a week or more if I am going after a dropped set bonus.

Currently we have almost every position open for the Cannon Fodder team, below is what we are looking for in leadership roles. If you are interested in one of these roles I will interview you along with Cross in game after you join us. For now though leave your GT, and summary of gaming experience below! We look forward to working with you all!
    1. Recruitment Officer- Sole job is to recruit new players who meet our standards.
    2.Officer- Someone who has either run a guild before or was an officer in a successful guild and has knowledge of how to handle situations that may or may not arise. This officer would coordinate with CrossMarked who is the second in command on certain issues.
    3. PVP Officer- Is in charge of the main body of the pvp group if I am not there. On some occasions I will let this person run the whole group even if I am there.
    4. PVE Officer- In charge of the pve group, I would let them lead it. Must be knowledgeable and willing to teach new players!
    GT-Daedxz, Guild Master of "Cannon Fodder" Xbox One, American Servers/DC for lyfe. I kill I steal I conquer
  • Ishaye
    Ishaye
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, currently enjoying this game a great deal but as a new player to ESO I would like to have a community to pvp with once i get alittle bit of a better understanding of the game. I am interested in all parts of the game and this particular game has brought me back to the MMO since it has been awhile. I am a lvl 32 NB on DC. Thanks for the consideration

GT Ishaye
  • Daedgaming
    Daedgaming
    ✭✭✭
    Ishaye wrote: »
    Hello, currently enjoying this game a great deal but as a new player to ESO I would like to have a community to pvp with once i get alittle bit of a better understanding of the game. I am interested in all parts of the game and this particular game has brought me back to the MMO since it has been awhile. I am a lvl 32 NB on DC. Thanks for the consideration

GT Ishaye
    Glad to have you on board Ishaye!
  • Daedgaming
    Daedgaming
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys! The Cannon Fodder Team is still recruiting! If you are in need of a guild to call home and you meet our requirements then join us!
    1. Must be at least 21 years of age.
    2. Must have a working headset/mic
    3. Must be active in our community
    There are no subscriptions or any kind of fee in Cannon Fodder, all we require is that if you are a new player and you have questions that you ask them. This is a family guild, but this is also a guild that is here to help. There are no bad questions.
  • belowkey
    belowkey
    Soul Shriven
    GT- AHernandezMurda
    Redguard
    Nightblade
    Vampire
    Level 50

I play a lot of skyrim and dragons age in the past.
    I was never in a guild before. I don't know anything about guild or pvp. I mainly play PvE.
    I want to know how to play Pvp and dungeon the correct way. A good strategy plan
  • Daedgaming
    Daedgaming
    ✭✭✭
    belowkey wrote: »
    GT- AHernandezMurda
    Redguard
    Nightblade
    Vampire
    Level 50

I play a lot of skyrim and dragons age in the past.
    I was never in a guild before. I don't know anything about guild or pvp. I mainly play PvE.
    I want to know how to play Pvp and dungeon the correct way. A good strategy plan

No worries man welcome aboard! And if you are level 50 that means you are Veteran 1 until ZOS fixes the terrible leveling system lol!
  • Sav3dbyGrac3916
    Sav3dbyGrac3916
    Soul Shriven
    GT- Sav3dbyGrac3916
    High Elf
    Sorc
    Vamp
    VR11

• Daedgaming
    Daedgaming
    ✭✭✭
    GT- Sav3dbyGrac3916
    High Elf
    Sorc
    Vamp
    VR11
    This is a good example of what we do not want to see. We want details people, tell us about yourself briefly! This is a family guild, we take care of our own!
  • Daedgaming
    Daedgaming
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys! Just letting everyone know that we are now up to ten active members and growing fast! I would also like to announce a change in things. We have gone from a pvp oriented guild to a full on pve guild! I on occasion will still take groups into Cyrodiil and will always be willing to teach the ways of pvp to those who wish to learn; yet as of a few days ago we revamped everything!
    SO! If you are a new players and are looking for a guild to run dungeons and raid with eventually, "Cannon Fodder" is the place for you!

We are currently looking for healers and ranged dps in particular!
    Come join us!
    Leave your GT, class, role, and tell us a little about yourself below if you wish to join! We will not invite someone who only leaves their GT!
  • Daedgaming
    Daedgaming
    ✭✭✭
    Also the requirements to join have changed!
    1. Must be at least 16 years of age!
    2. Must have a working headset/mic!
    Edited by Daedgaming on February 13, 2016 8:23PM
  • Daedgaming
    Daedgaming
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, recently LtHellclaw and I hit veteran level finally and we started doing daily dungeons etc. Pledges and what not. That is just one of the activities we do as a guild! We still have our growing pvp group on Skull of Corruption DC not to mention our community that seems to get larger and larger each week! Do you need potions? I personally make and sell potions and alchemy ingredients to guild members for 50% off the original price! If you consistently send me resources every day I will give them to you free of charge! Same goes for enchanting and provisioning! Need armor or gear? Go to LtHellclaw! He offers the same deal! We help our own in Cannon Fodder! Join us!

1. Must be at least 16 years of age!
    2. Must have a working headset/mic!