The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Mercenary mofits bug

Danjitsu
Danjitsu
Soul Shriven
Mercenary motif pages don't show as already read but when you try to read it it says you already know this chapter. Since the Motifs don't show as "Known Motif" in the base UI, I'm not getting any laurel to drop. Please help.
NA DC Breton - Dual wield/Bow Stamina Nightblade Werewolf.
NA DC Redguard - Sword & shield/restoration staff magicka Templar.
NA DC Nord - Sword & shield/two handed stamina Dragonknight.
NA DC Khajiit - Dual wield/restoration Staff stealth sorcerer.
  • Danjitsu
    Danjitsu
    Soul Shriven
    I received an email from Zos telling me to sign in to support and open a ticket but every time I try to sign in I get a message, Authentication Error UserID and/or password incorrect. I logged into the forum (no problem) I went to support and it asked me to login again but when I tried I got the same message. I cannot login to support to open a ticket.
  • Danjitsu
    Danjitsu
    Soul Shriven
    It's been a while and I haven't had any response to this issue, here is my ticket number 160202-001306 any help would be great thanks.
  • Eradrann
    Eradrann
    ✭✭✭
    Just commenting to say I have the same issue. Luckily I've completed the Mercenary traits now, but it cost me a good amount of in game money :p and it's irritating while searching for "unlearned" motifs in Guild Stores.
    Xbox Series X - GT: VintageVinyl450 NA Player on the EU Server (always looking for help with dungeon/job dailies)Main - Eradrann, AD, Wood Elf, Bow/Bow Stamblade, 1500+CP