Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Name Change request

Thevampirenight
Thevampirenight
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Well, I would love not to bug you about this but, thing is I have been a member since, May 3 of 2014.
Well when I started rping I was really bad at it, and well It makes me not want to rp with the character but I really want to rp with the character and now, looking at the characters name its not very lore Friendly.
Basically Account name is the same as forum account name @thevampirenight or in game like this @TheVampireNIght
Level vet 10 current and only vet character Kiyaa I want a name change for this one. I would pay for it if was an option but :( Its not. If anyone can help me achieve the name change I would appreciate it.
Edited by Thevampirenight on January 24, 2016 3:47AM
PC NA
Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think when the "Barbershop" is released, it will allow you to change your character's name as well as cosmetic edits. Sadly, it's not scheduled till Q3 of this year I think
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think when the "Barbershop" is released, it will allow you to change your character's name as well as cosmetic edits. Sadly, it's not scheduled till Q3 of this year I think

Well, from what I understand they use to be able to do it with customer support til they dwindled down, and it depends on the rep i was hoping to be able to get that help, if it was an option to name change I would do it from crown store, every mmo has a name change option, I think except this one. Its really needed and I hope they release it soon. But til then I am hoping to get one for this one character. Because I don't expect them to add name change any time soon. Which should be a easy thing to impement since they already have the means to do so, maybe they add a once a month auto bot report wanting name change and then allows you to change it just once.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on January 25, 2016 4:03AM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.