Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Guild XBOX ONE AD

DarkJaggered
Looking to join 1 PVE and 1 PVP Guild on NA XBOX ONE AD... if you have room send me an invite. GT is DaRK JaGGeReD
  • elium85
    elium85
    ✭✭✭
    What lvl are your toons and what type of PvE content are you looking for (Questing, Undaunted Dailies, Monster Helm Farming, Trials)?
  • DarkJaggered
    Currently got a vr 3 magicka NB, vr16 magicka Sorc, 32 stam Dk, and starting a magicka templar here soon which might turn into my main, still trying to find what class fights me right, as for what PVE Content, mainly just undaunted dailies for now with maybe some grinding or other things like that. It'll depend on how soon i get my toons up to vr16.
  • elium85
    elium85
    ✭✭✭
    Alright! You should check out Black Lotus - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/214878/black-lotus-end-game-pvx-guild-xbox-ad-na-line-app/p1

They may be a good fit for you!
  • DarkJaggered
    elium85 wrote: »
    Alright! You should check out Black Lotus - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/214878/black-lotus-end-game-pvx-guild-xbox-ad-na-line-app/p1

They may be a good fit for you!

Ya I made a Comment on there and haven't gotten a response back...
  • SPEEDYxG8594
    SPEEDYxG8594
    ✭✭
    If you still have room for a guild, I can shoot you an invite to Skooma Anon. We are a bunch of mature gamers who play lots of PVP in Azura, craft, help with builds, and whatever else. Let me know if you are interested.

Xbox Gamertag: SPEEDYxG8594
    Alliance - Aldmeri Dominion
    Xbox One - NA Server
  • DarkJaggered
    If you still have room for a guild, I can shoot you an invite to Skooma Anon. We are a bunch of mature gamers who play lots of PVP in Azura, craft, help with builds, and whatever else. Let me know if you are interested.

save the invite but am currently full trying to see how these guilds work out but i did see the invite and will accept it if they dont.