Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

support never emailed back - 2 weeks waiting

Thomasmancinoneub17_ESO
I put in a support ticket 2 weeks ago, then another a week ago and still no reply from either tickets. I travel for work and am trying to get access to the game on my laptop but when I try to get my verification code from my email it never sends. I tried everything believe me. I just want support to contact me please :( thomasmancinone@yahoo.com
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put in a support ticket 2 weeks ago, then another a week ago and still no reply from either tickets. I travel for work and am trying to get access to the game on my laptop but when I try to get my verification code from my email it never sends. I tried everything believe me. I just want support to contact me please :( thomasmancinone@xxx.yyy

Lol just make sure now that whoever is contacting you is ESO technical support.

Next time mention just the ticket number or nothing. They can figure out your email.
    Edited by Didgerion on January 23, 2016 12:24AM
  • ItsDyvim
    ItsDyvim
    ✭✭✭
    Get use to it. They either ignore your tickets or send you a canned reply and close the ticket.