Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Merchants & Muscle (PVE & TRADING GUILD)

RainbOasis
RainbOasis
Soul Shriven
Welcome to Merchants & Muscle, Brother and Guild Sister.

Like most of you here, I am a lover of the Tamriel 'and beyond' including all the games in the series thus far. As I have found whilst venturing through the ESO world, obstacles we face only get harder, to the point in which you cannot complete a quest by yourself no matter what level you are. I wanted to create a guild dedicated to finding players of any level, race or alliance, to play through the multiple selection of campaigns offered throughout the world with ease and in a team.

But on top of this, most of us love to sell and trade our unwanted goods, and we do so at average prices. I'm sure there'd always be something you want or need, including soul gems, crafting material, weapons and more.

I made 50+ members within only an hour and we're growing larger every day. If you want to join then just give me your gamertag and you should be apart of the guild within a day or three.
  • RainbOasis
    RainbOasis
    Soul Shriven
    I have possible sponsors on hand and in the negotiating stage, as well as plans on future development, I don't plan on ever leaving ESO even when I'm capped out. I have visited many popular guilds and have found that the majority of players don't even come on any more, including he leaders, that WON'T happen with Merchants & Muscle, I assure you.

If you want to be a guild admin then please do let me know, however there are a few requirements, some of which include not demoting someone from the guild without telling me first, I will then decide if that person should be demoted or not, and you will also be required to help me recruit (Whilst everyone at any rank in the guild has this power, I want Admins to do it every time they come on ESO, even if it's only inviting 3 people).

We're still a small guild thus far though, I've been manually inviting everyone by myself, it's pretty hard doing so with so many hard usernames out there, everyone's pretty quick too, cheeky buggers always in a rush somewhere.

I will most likely always have something to sell, but being called a trading guild with around 6 items every day in the guild store is a little bit embarrassing. If you wish to join and have spare items then please don't hesitate in using the guild store. You will most likely gain more than selling it to an NPC.

Another thing is, if you want to start up your own PVE session with other players, then you'll have to communicate yourself, don't leave it up to others to begin your quest for you.

Donating to the guild will go a long way, we already have Guild Heraldry so you can wear our colors proudly, it cost me 5,000 with my own gold, and all donations go towards hiring NPC Traders, they'll let people who aren't apart of the guild buy your/our items in the guild store at specific areas in Tamriel which get a lot of attention. Such as near the port in Auridon. So donating will increase profits whilst also letting our guild be more known throughout Tamriel.
  • ChrisYoshida1994
    i'm somewhat new to ESO and seeking a guild. ChrisYoshida94 is my gamer tag.
  • SmokEmFUGotEm
    SmokEmFUGotEm
    Soul Shriven
    <<<GT. Long time Scrolls player, 1st time mmo.
    ESO. Where guards are gods.