Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Forlorn- EP+

Urumis
Urumis
Hey guys! We're brand new and still quite small but looking to grow! EP+ meaning we are primarily EP but welcome other alliances for dungeons and small scale pvp in cyrodil. We want to get a close group going to quest, grind, pvp or run dungeons with, our members now all have mics and play daily. My idea for what I'd like this guild to be is 'casual hardcore' haha casual because we won't be doing anything too crazy for right now and hardcore because we play a lot and want to get to the end game pve/pvp stuff in the near future. If you're a pro looking to settle down or if you've only been playing for a few weeks we'd love to have you. Add me on xbox live-FatedZygote or comment here with you gamer tag and I'll add you!

See you in Tamriel!
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    Get at me! Who doesn't want a tight knit group to play with? Be part of the foundation of something great that will live on until they close the servers!
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    Now have ~20 members around lol 10-45. If you're looking to level with people or have a social experience in this game hit us up! We had a pretty fun 8 man mini questing zerg last night
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    Bump! 34 active members, we want you to be #35!
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    40 members, all active in chat, all grouping for questing, dungeons and loot runs! Join us!