The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Vet Dungeons Toxic Experience for players

• Lord Xanhorn
    Lord Xanhorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't steal PVE healing from Templars. Its all we have. PVE tanking....pass, DPS......no thanks, PVP.....don't even get me started.
    I'm kind of a small deal!
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the pet matriarch heals come to live in an form like it is now, the sorc healer will become a viable use.
    The pet heal has been demonstrated on the pts to be as effective if not more effective than breath of life.

So your day may come soon.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There will always be narrow minded ppl like this, just add them to your Ignore list and move on.

Besides vCOA, vWGT and vICP its easy to heal vet dungeons as sorc, if people can only stay alive with a templar healer you dont want to waste your time with them.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Changes on PTS will definitely make your Sorc Healer MUCH more powerful and viable at their role. If I had a Sorc Healer, I would be extremely happy right now!