Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daggerfall Covenant Guild DirtyDagger recruiting VR 16 players for End Game PvE Content (Trials).

JadedGreenQueen
DirtyDagger is currently trying to assemble a 12-man trial group, and also to complete the harder Veteran Rank Dungeons. We are looking for more VR 16 players to fill spots that we are currently lacking. Open positions include:

1 Tank
1-2 Healers
3-4 DPS

We will never discriminate against new players or lower levels looking to join, and will always maintain our helpful attitude towards players of all levels. However, we have several members who are trial ready and are seeking similar players who wish to do end game PvE content to join us!

We also hold bi-weekly raffles, and do some group PvP, both in Cyrodiil and Imperial City, as well as Undaunted pledges. Our guild chat is active most nights as well.

Anyone who is interested please reply to this forum post or message me on Xbox Live @JadedGreenQueen or @KrixusBlade for more information. Please include your character's rank and class, and what role you are interested in filling!

And remember if you're going to do it, do it Dirty! :)
  • JadedGreenQueen
    VR 16 players join today for weekend trials!
  • KrixusBlade
    Still need a few members to start 12 mans
  • kidwgm
    kidwgm
    ✭✭✭
    Add me GT is kid whimsical. I'm a VR16 DK DPS. Haven't done any trials and very few undaunted dungeons. My CP is around 190. I'm EST and normally on 8pm to 12 pm during the week and on/off throughout he weekend.
    DPS StamDK CP506 X1 NA GT Kid Whimsical
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    If you recruit lowbie, lvls. I'm a vr 3 with 289 cp.
    Have a vr 3 and vr 8 in dc a vr 16, vr 11 and another vr 3 in EP. But I'm working on switching back to dc.

Gt: Lady Velius xK
    Edited by o0Velius on February 7, 2016 1:30AM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • JadedGreenQueen
    MrsVelius wrote: »
    If you recruit lowbie, lvls. I'm a vr 3 with 289 cp.
    Have a vr 3 and vr 8 in dc a vr 16, vr 11 and another vr 3 in EP. But I'm working on switching back to dc.

Gt: Lady Velius xK

Invite sent!