Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Riot Gaming X -Ebonheart Pact- Active social guild & gaming community.

ogxfubar
ogxfubar
Good day to all; my name is RGX Messiah. I am one third of what makes up our illustrious founders pact in 'Riot Gaming X' an Xbox gaming community.

We have recently started to make a foothold in the ESO guild ladder and look to promote a social 'ESO & Chill' environment for all current and future members.

I myself have played MMORPGS since 1999 and an avid player at that. I enjoy all aspects of the world before us, from PVP group questing and social gatherings even dabble in dramatic theatre/role play.

We are looking for new recruits who want not just a guild in ESO to feel welcome, and eventually a vast trading able guild Aswell.

By joining riot gaming X, you give yourself the opportunity that when you want to take a step back from elves and wizards that we have a community of gamers at your dispense to play all genres of games. If you have that social bug in you then Riot Gaming X can deliver.

Our website is still under construction
Riotgamingx.com

But feel free to take a look and sign up.

Otherwise please feel free to add me on Xbox RGX messiah X
Shoot me a quick message and as soon as I get it I'll bring you in to a party and invite you to our guild.

• ogxfubar
    ogxfubar
    We have vampire bites available soon to all registered and dedicated members.

Also over 13 motifs available for all members to freely craft. Including dwemer.