Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Good replacement for no vigor?

dehlert
dehlert
✭✭
Working on getting this but u til then what is a good move to use in conjunction for heals? Using syphers stam dk build with SB and 2h so don't think I'll be using resto
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rally (morph of Momentum in 2H tree) is pretty much your only choice.
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What class are you?
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • djyrb
    djyrb
    ✭✭✭
    As @Heindrich mentioned, Rally, a morph of the Momentum skill in the 2 Handed line is used by many stamina builds before Vigor is accessed (and sometimes used in conjunction with Vigor later too).

However, you are a DK, so you also have access to the Dragon Blood skill - I would recommend using that at first, since Rally takes time to access as well (assuming this is a new character).
    Options
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigor is a game changer, unfortunately. As a stamina build, you must up your Alliance Rank to gain Vigor.
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
    Options
  • seipher09
    seipher09
    ✭✭✭✭
    As someone else said dragons blood. Honestly if your using 2h with a stamina build green dragons blood is your go to magicka skill. And once you get momentum mixed with green dragons blood vigor isn't really needed for a dragon knight in my opinion
    Options
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rally for HoT and GDB for crit heal but you should remember that it heals the more the less HP remains.
    Options
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use igneous shield before rally and dragon blood to increase the healing. Dragon blood will be fine for PvE. For PvP, you'll find it lacking until you get vigor.
    Options