Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why do people play stam templars?

• AfkNinja
    AfkNinja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did it because it is fun, it's still my favorite class because my theme is a Sun magic wielding Spear Warrior and Templar has all of my favorite animations. It's definitely got poor synergy however and sometimes I wish I had just rolled a NB.
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking at the skills etc... why a stam templar, magicka seems like a far better choice.

Heals/det/dark flare/execute etc...

magic templars suck. punc sweep is terrible but i do love my dark flares theres the problem my ranged ability hits more than my upclose DPS move by more than double.
    my stam DK 2H and bow are about even.
    even with 3460 spell damage my templar is terrible.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    For pvp, because jabs can two shot lots of people right now thanks to the game having low defense against physical dmg

That!s basically the best thing about stamina templars, solid dmg output (not burst though). Once they lose it thx to planned CP changes, they are screwed, because they have no shields, no heals (only those that everybody has), no specials features like cloak or streak etc.

I'm really not happy about what's coming.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »
    Draxys wrote: »
    For pvp, because jabs can two shot lots of people right now thanks to the game having low defense against physical dmg

That!s basically the best thing about stamina templars, solid dmg output (not burst though). Once they lose it thx to planned CP changes, they are screwed, because they have no shields, no heals (only those that everybody has), no specials features like cloak or streak etc.

I'm really not happy about what's coming.

So there like stam dk's? But without take flight?
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...