Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Do You Look Like in Real Life?

• DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huzzah to fellow Faire-goers! I attend a medieval one every year.

Outfit is not as impressive, but I try and pick up a new piece each year. One day, it will be complete. This year, snagged a helmet.
    yJ3Kuwt.jpg

EPBiYKI.jpg

isv79lG.jpg
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • RobDaCool
    RobDaCool
    ✭✭✭
    I am the only grown man without a beard and tattoos, so I can't be hard to spot on a crowd lol
    PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2
  • Lifix
    Lifix
    Soul Shriven
    Air_Brush_20161128144027.jpg
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    15215498293241827678815.jpg[/url]

I'm at work so not looking too stoned ATM....
    Edited by greylox on March 20, 2018 12:48PM
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    greylox wrote: »

That is one mighty hat! What's the 5 piece bonus on it?
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »

That is one mighty hat! What's the 5 piece bonus on it?

Hehe it holds my dreads....which give me +100 chilling bonus ;)
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I've learned from this forum is everyone who plays eso is hot!

I'd post me but I don't know how

It depends
    RobDaCool wrote: »
    I am the only grown man without a beard and tattoos, so I can't be hard to spot on a crowd lol

OMG! Remove your helmet and tell me your name! Slave! Kidding only, Tis a Helmet from a Gladiator movie! (: At least a very similar one if am precise? The Sword Hilt is unusual I love it, mind telling me which one is exactly?

iJzDiWF.jpg

Barbute helmet. Tis so uncomfortable and heavy! Sneak increased to 75

*Barbute helmet Acquired*
    *Steel gauntlets Acquired* I hope Thieves guild shall pay well! xD

@DragonRacer
    Edited by Vanya on March 20, 2018 1:31PM
  • Joshuagm1991
    Joshuagm1991
    ✭✭✭
    @Jade1986 Holy smokes. Super hot. But also, there is naked torso and sexual innuendos in the game + it's rated mature so I think you're okay.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO has a good looking player base. Should have came here to look for a boyfriend :heart:
    Maybe ZOS could start an ESO match making service?

You both play DPS and are Khajiit, we think you might have other things in common.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • KiraTsukasa
    KiraTsukasa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    ESO has a good looking player base. Should have came here to look for a boyfriend :heart:

You both play DPS and are Khajiit, we think you might have other things in common.

I have a feeling that that will go about as well as dating on Runescape.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or as well as your regular group finder PUG. :sweat_smile:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So spamming “Looking for gf” in Lumbridge all day was a bad idea? :o
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stovahkiin wrote: »

ZoS should make Goldshire ver 2.0, and call it Coldshire !
  • KiraTsukasa
    KiraTsukasa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stovahkiin wrote: »

Not unless you wanted to find a guy pretending to be a girl to mooch off your gold then take your rune plate to get it trimmed.
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YbiG7NH.jpg
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    Me :sweat_smile:

8mOmfon.jpg
    Edited by playerkiller247 on March 21, 2018 6:22AM
  • kaitousenpai
    kaitousenpai
    Soul Shriven
    Me and my stupid face :smile:
    Apparently since this is a trend, I'll just hop along (despite being 2 years late)
    mtxlMKM.jpg
    Edited by kaitousenpai on March 20, 2018 7:42PM
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought I posted one when this first went up, but after looking through, I guess not.
    Here's a fairly recent pic, and to your next question, no it's not real, that animal is a statue.
    29425737_2074336805934370_915096555403345920_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=88cfa8887ddd936712fa15eea7ee7f34&oe=5B7602C2
    Edited by SilverIce58 on March 20, 2018 9:02PM
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Joshuagm1991
    Joshuagm1991
    ✭✭✭
    This is a little more difficult than I thought. I believe this was early in the morning. Ha.
    Edited by Joshuagm1991 on March 20, 2018 8:34PM
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Jade1986 Holy smokes. Super hot. But also, there is naked torso and sexual innuendos in the game + it's rated mature so I think you're okay.

Aww thnx =) . I mhonestly trying to figure out what this was geared at now tho. : scrolls back : =D

Ps youre pretty smokin yourself =D
    Edited by Jade1986 on March 20, 2018 8:31PM
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is a little more difficult than I thought. I believe this was early in the morning. Ha.

You can use imgur as a image hoster and then copy the image link from there and use the picture link here for it
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    duendology wrote: »
    Or maybe you two have some gun fetish? ;)

I have some, but not guns. >:)
  • Joshuagm1991
    Joshuagm1991
    ✭✭✭
    Jade1986 wrote: »

Aww thnx =) . I mhonestly trying to figure out what this was geared at now tho. : scrolls back : =D

Ps youre pretty smokin yourself =D

Aimed at you not thinking it was appropriate. Having trouble loading an image. Guess I can't on
    my phone.
  • Joshuagm1991
    Joshuagm1991
    ✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »

You can use imgur as a image hoster and then copy the image link from there and use the picture link here for it

Thanks! I'll just have to do t when I get on my laptop. I'm sure it'll be a little more user friendly.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Wait, this is looking not to stoned???
  • Azyle1
    Azyle1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of people are looking how I would expect the majority to look.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Azyle1 wrote: »

teemo___classic_by_tanaka89-d5y84or.png

This is me irl
  • tonne.backlinderb16_ESO
    Edited by tonne.backlinderb16_ESO on March 20, 2018 8:58PM
  • Azyle1
    Azyle1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azyle1 wrote: »

teemo___classic_by_tanaka89-d5y84or.png

This is me irl

Knew it.
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Thanks! I'll just have to do t when I get on my laptop. I'm sure it'll be a little more user friendly.

You can do the same thing w/ FB, and you have pics there, i already stalked u a little =P