Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

What Do You Look Like in Real Life?

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    Why are so many people saying 30s are better then 20s...is that some sort of denial or way to feel better about yourself?

As someone who has broken the 30 mark I can safely say that 19-28 were the best years of my life even though some of the worst moments happened during those years. My early 20s were all about being strong and living life to the fullest...my early 30s are all about being responsible and living life for others, while life tries to beat all the strength out my body. :/

I know results may vary but 30s suck ha and I doubt things will get better as I get older.
    Nah, my 20s were better than my teens, and my 30s have been better than my 20s for sure. I've got way more stability now than I did before, I'm in better shape than I was before (well, other than my constant neck pain - that's been with me since I was a teen, and it only gets worse as I age), and frankly I also have way more fun now than I used to. The downside is that I pay a heavier price for the fun these days... Gone are the days when I could drink ridiculous amounts and/or stay up for over 24 hours without it really hurting the next day.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Why are so many people saying 30s are better then 20s...is that some sort of denial or way to feel better about yourself?

As someone who has broken the 30 mark I can safely say that 19-28 were the best years of my life even though some of the worst moments happened during those years. My early 20s were all about being strong and living life to the fullest...my early 30s are all about being responsible and living life for others, while life tries to beat all the strength out my body. :/

I know results may vary but 30s suck ha and I doubt things will get better as I get older.
    Nah, my 20s were better than my teens, and my 30s have been better than my 20s for sure. I've got way more stability now than I did before, I'm in better shape than I was before (well, other than my constant neck pain - that's been with me since I was a teen, and it only gets worse as I age), and frankly I also have way more fun now than I used to. The downside is that I pay a heavier price for the fun these days... Gone are the days when I could drink ridiculous amounts and/or stay up for over 24 hours without it really hurting the next day.

You quoted my deleted post ha. I changed my mind talking about age here because it affects everyone differently, some age like a fine wine and others like an open beer.

I'm happy for you if your 30s are better for you, me I can't help but notice that I'm communicating on an MMO game forum when in my early 20s I didn't even play video games because I was too busy living life and having fun.

meh this is getting too real and off topic...someone add a pretty pic :)
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sublexated discs?
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Isn't getting older fun? You can still DO everything you used to, just takes longer to recover(40 here)

My 30's were much better than my 20's(though that's probably due to an early marriage. Really should be illegal until your 30 lol) and so far 40's starting off with a bang.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »

Sublexated discs?
    Tons of soft tissue damage that has turned into tons of scar tissue...

Oh, and arthritis of course.
    Edited by UrQuan on September 16, 2016 3:57AM
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Zoner
    Zoner
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Zoner on September 16, 2016 6:37AM
    NA EP
    Seren Vedrano - EP NB
    Geldis Vedrano -EP DK
    Andewen Vedrano - EP Templar
    Swiggity Swag - DC NB
    Vashai The Impotent - AD DK
    Sprints-With-Erect-Spine - EP Templar
    Approved Inoffensive Name - EP Sorc
    Serana Vedrano - EP DK
    Cuckpoints - EP sorc
  • Barbet
    Barbet
    ✭✭
    I will not be posting my pic. Want to see it find my TS, its there.

Just to let you know. When you turn 30, you turn old, ask any 8 year old. You turn ancient when you turn 60 because 2 times old = ancient. You know your old when people start saying to you... Your only as old as you fell = your old. When they say you turned so many years young = your really freaking old. When they ask if your kids are your grandchildren = you poke them straight in the throat because that's what they deserve! Embrace being old, Own being old, 30 is NOT the new 20, because 20 does not = old. 20 = nearing old. 40 is not the new 30 and even if it is your still OLD. /rantoff

When I stop laughing, I stop playing
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Barbet wrote: »

Just to let you know. When you turn 30, you turn old, ask any 8 year old. You turn ancient when you turn 60 because 2 times old = ancient. You know your old when people start saying to you... Your only as old as you fell = your old. When they say you turned so many years young = your really freaking old. When they ask if your kids are your grandchildren = you poke them straight in the throat because that's what they deserve! Embrace being old, Own being old, 30 is NOT the new 20, because 20 does not = old. 20 = nearing old. 40 is not the new 30 and even if it is your still OLD. /rantoff

well, depends of how you take it. And kids, for children is every adult old :). So I would screw what the others say and rely solely on how one feels :)
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Age is just a number, it's what it adds up to that counts.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sublexated discs?

I take it you were injured? :cry: I work with people who have chronic pain and I do myofacsial release. Have you tried that?
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lol? Bitter much?
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »

well, depends of how you take it. And kids, for children is every adult old :). So I would screw what the others say and rely solely on how one feels :)

This. WAY back when I was 18 i took a job as a cna at a nursing home. I knew people in their late 60s, who complained about being old(and actually nothing physically wrong with them) and just seemed to waste away. I also knew people in their 90s who had more steel pins than bones, oxygen, cancer, etc get up and enjoy every minute of the day.(i learned a LOT from them at a young age. Enjoy it. A child's laughter, a pretty woman's smile. Wind in the trees kinda thing) me personally? I'm older, but never "old"
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *deleted my bla bla bla B)

*Transylvanian accent*
    I do not say blah blah blah blah blah!
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All hail the 30 somethings!!!!

Hitting 33 in June. I am accepting gifts now. Just feel like we have grown closer because of these forums. Just saying.
    Edited by ThePaleItalian on September 16, 2016 3:24PM
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoner wrote: »

I have that same outfit..... wait.. what
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I sense a disturbance in the force... as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in bitterness and were suddenly silenced.... I fear something wonderful has happened.

Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sublexated discs?

I take it you were injured? :cry: I work with people who have chronic pain and I do myofacsial release. Have you tried that?
    Yeah, I was lucky that I didn't end up in a wheelchair. When you're 16 it's super reassuring to have your physiotherapist tell you that she's never seen anyone as young as you with a neck as bad as you :D

I've got a place I go to that specializes in massage and other techniques for injuries (rather than just normal massage for tension or whatever), and one of the things they do there is myofacsial release. That place helps, but I only ever go when I'm doing significantly worse than my everyday pain, or when my neck actually seizes up and I can't move. If it's just my normal level of pain, it's no big deal because I'm so used to it.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I remember being young vaguely.

4OQAtWf.jpg

Now I'm just an old fart that needs help finding his car keys and yells "what?" a lot.

Gp8w67hl.jpg
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »
    I remember being young vaguely.

4OQAtWf.jpg

Now I'm just an old fart that needs help finding his car keys and yells "what?" a lot.

Gp8w67hl.jpg

I don't know chief. Looks like you're doing just fine in that picture for an "old fart".
  • Barbet
    Barbet
    ✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »

Your Old

SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    Lol? Bitter much?

No I embrace being old. Better then them youngins with water still behind their ears not even qualified to pull their pants up.

When I stop laughing, I stop playing
  • hamgatan
    hamgatan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »
    4OQAtWf.jpg

Joe Dirt 2.0! :D
    PC / NA - 1500 CP
    L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Smothers-With-Pillows"
    L50 Argonian StamPlar PvE DPS/Solo (US/EP) "The Rusty Argonian Spade"
    L50 Khajit StamPlar PvE DPS (US/EP) "Critteh Kitteh"
    L50 Khajit MagDK PvE DPS 97k (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
    L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit"
    L50 Dunmer MagDK PvE DPS (US/DC) "Deep Fried Bin Chicken"
    L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA/vvH Potato Sorc
    L50 Orc StamSorc PvE DPS (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
    L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE Healer (US/AD) "Never Goanna Heal You Up"
    L20 Redguard StamBlade PvP Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"
    L50 Breton MagWarden PvE Healer (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
    L40 Orc StamDen PvE DPS (US/EP) "Fugly Betty"
    L50 Breton MagCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
    L50 Redguard StamCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
    L50 Dunmer Stam Arcanist PvE DPS 80k (US/EP) "Sends-The-Trout" - 1 Bar Oakensoul
    L20 Nord Arcanist PvE Tank (US/EP) "Now Thats a Huge Witch"

Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
    L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
    L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
    L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
    L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

|GM - The Bin Chicken Alliance | Aussie Dragon Slayers | Aedra | The Skooma Emporium | The Bus | The Bounty Hunters Guild |
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gamer and Designer by day, socialite by night! Instagram @andreasranasen

12801381_10153402546648341_550449716092412382_n_zpsxivvsdfr.jpg
    Edited by andreasranasen on September 21, 2016 8:30PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Vrathak
    Vrathak
    ✭✭✭
    See the shirt ;)
  • Vrathak
    Vrathak
    ✭✭✭
    mini_75449120160921165237.jpg

See the shirt?
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bah
    Edited by BRogueNZ on September 21, 2016 9:42PM
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

We just wanted to let you know that we have recently decided to remove a few posts as they seemed to be headed down the dark side. Let's please keep this thread appropriate so that we do not have to remove any further posts. Thank you all for your understanding. ^- ^
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

We just wanted to let you know that we have recently decided to remove a few posts as they seemed to be headed down the dark side. Let's please keep this thread appropriate so that we do not have to remove any further posts. Thank you all for your understanding. ^- ^

Dark side BEGONE!

FDTLHt0.jpg
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar
  • treytrey12
    treytrey12
    ✭✭
    Currently at work, so I don't have access to my phone atm; closest thing to a pic of me is my work head shot for our internal messaging/etc.

DLViGm8.jpg
  • treytrey12
    treytrey12
    ✭✭
    treytrey12 wrote: »
    Currently at work, so I don't have access to my phone atm; closest thing to a pic of me is my work head shot for our internal messaging/etc.

DLViGm8.jpg

Damn, I just realized my pin is upside down LOL