Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

[PS4][EU][EP] SNOWBORN - Are We the Guild You Are Looking For?

• Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    Do you guys run vet trials? If so, how frequently?

We used to, but we have struggled lately in getting the numbers for it as people been running with other guilds and groups.
  • XELANAMYT
    XELANAMYT
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    Could I get an invite please?
    PSN: XELANAMYT
    Thanks
  • Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    XELANAMYT wrote: »
    Hi,
    Could I get an invite please?
    PSN: XELANAMYT
    Thanks

You can apply at our website www.snowborn.shivtr.com

Its quick and easy.
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khairiah wrote: »

We used to, but we have struggled lately in getting the numbers for it as people been running with other guilds and groups.

That is a shame. It is a real struggle trying to find any trials guilds on ps4/eu.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    Khairiah wrote: »

That is a shame. It is a real struggle trying to find any trials guilds on ps4/eu.

Struggle isnt really in finding them as there plenty to go around. The struggle is to be accepted into the core groups. :)
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LukosCreyden We do not currently run scheduled regular vet trials. Though it is a direction we would like to take. We are currently organizing normal runs as a lot of our more social and newer members are still largely inexperienced with them.

If you want a chill place to hangout, PvP, other vet content, even some grinding, then apply! If you just want a place to run regular vet trials then let me know and I can ask our members that do run them regularly to put you in touch with their trial guilds.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • The-Baroness
    SNOWBORN STILL SEEKING NEW MEMBERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m_k1YGisrY

We are a social guild on PS4 EU and as one of the female members of the Guild I urge you Ladies to come join! If you like a chat and group activities or just want some banter whilst you play then head over to our website and submit an application. We encourage jokes & in game drinking and have been introducing more and more guild games!

Also, in case you find a moment when you have nothing to do, check out our unique guild achievements called SNOWBORN CHALLENGES you can learn more about your guildmates and our stories in an entertaining way...

Don’t delay! Apply Today
  • DarknytBahamut
    Can I get an invite again to the guild as I appled already but never got an invite
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DarknytBahamut did you get sorted as there is no way of knowing if this forum name corresponds to any of the applications?
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    We have recently started doing trials again, at a novice level on Normal Mode, for everyone who wants to learn about trials or get more experience. We still need a more consistent player base, which includes both new aswell as seasoned players to eventually start doing veteran trials again.

So if you are interested in PvE or PvP please apply at www.snowborn.shivtr.com

Looking forward to see you in game.
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still actively playing and thus recruiting old and new players.
    @ McAttack in game
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are still actively playing and thus recruiting old and new players.

Yeah we are, @NeillMcAttack!

Right now we're gearing up for our Friday the 13th 24-hour charity game-a-thon, too, so it's a great time to join and meet Snowbornians, old and new!
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Snowborn is in the final stretch before the 24-hour gaming marathon for charity we've set up through SpecialEffect.

The event will begin on Friday the 13th (this Friday, October 13, 2017) and will include a ton of Halloween-themed events to keep the momentum going - not to mention the convenient timing of the Witches Festival kickoff and whatever shenanigans ZOS has in store for Fatal Fredas.

Anyone interested in joining Snowborn, even if only to participate in the event, is welcome to apply. For those not interested in participating, but who would like to contribute to the cause, donations to this great charity may be made at the Just Giving website.
  • m1santrop
    m1santrop
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I was wondering if I could get an guild invite. Looking for some PvP group stuff
  • m1santrop
    m1santrop
    Soul Shriven
    :'( I accidentally declined the guild invite. Am I able to get another one?
  • m1santrop
    m1santrop
    Soul Shriven
    :'( I accidentally declined the guild invite. Am I able to get another one?
  • Cody_svk
    Cody_svk
    ✭✭
    SNOWBORN SONG
    EiIfher.png

youtube link
  • kirdu13
    kirdu13
    Soul Shriven
    Can i get an invite?
    Psn - kirstyy