Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

[PS4][EU][EP] SNOWBORN - Are We the Guild You Are Looking For?

• NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still growing and progressing, completing trials has become common place, with new members every day there is no stopping is now!

Come and be a part of it!
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • TomCarterESO
    TomCarterESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, English PS4 EU player here. I would love to join your guild, but the website is not letting me apply. My PSN is TWC-98 and I am a main EP Stamina Templar with over 2 years experience on PC and now PS4.
    Veteran Rank 16 Dark Elf Templar
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, English PS4 EU player here. I would love to join your guild, but the website is not letting me apply. My PSN is TWC-98 and I am a main EP Stamina Templar with over 2 years experience on PC and now PS4.

@TomCarterESO

That is very strange. Did you try applying on a laptop browser. I believe people can have difficulty when using their phones browser.
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • TomCarterESO
    TomCarterESO
    ✭✭✭
    @NeillMcAttack Just applied. Put a comment on the bottom as I didn't finish.
    Veteran Rank 16 Dark Elf Templar
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still growing, still looking. We always have at least a few members storming Cyrodiil and run regular scheduled trials! Apply on the site www.snowborn.shivtr.com
    @ McAttack in game
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok I have hang my head in shame as I was in the middle of applying via your website when I obviously pressed the wrong bloody button (doing it on a mobile) & it then told me it had been sunmitted. Tried to access to complete / add more but wont let me - what can I do? That is, if you don't mind someone so obviously technologically inept in your guild...... :#
  • Art_Tour11
    Art_Tour11
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guy´s, I tried to apply to guild over your website like for 3 hours, but I cannot do that becausee of that:
    This website is under heavy load (queue full) message what appears every time when I want to go on your website.
    Maybe there is other option to aplly ?
    My psn is Art_Tour11, I have two main caracters stamina NB and tank/crafter DK with 409 CP .

• Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    Snowborn is a great Guild consisting of both new and old players. We consider ourselfs a casual, but still focused and persistant bunch when it comes to doing stuff in both PvE and PvP.
    We got everything from Master Crafters to Flawless Maelstrom and Trial Runners giving advices for builds and setup.
    Our use of the LINE app groups makes it easy to get a group together for pretty much anything, or just getting a chat about builds, trading and much more in or out of the ESO world.
    Were ways looking for members, both seasoned and new. Theres no requirements other than showing interest for the Guild and its activities.
    So apply on our website www.snowborn.shivtr.com.
    Edited by Khairiah on August 15, 2016 9:29AM
  • tattoocreed
    tattoocreed
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guy´s, I tried to apply to guild but its not working plz inv me to the guild my psn is cybercreed72
  • Theagenes
    Theagenes
    Hello i would like to join
    Psn papavramidis1981
    -speaking English
    -have microphone
    -exp player both pvp and pve
    - playing every day since lanch
  • Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    Theagenes wrote: »
    Hello i would like to join
    Psn papavramidis1981
    -speaking English
    -have microphone
    -exp player both pvp and pve
    - playing every day since lanch

Could u fill an application please?
  • Championofold
    Hey guys I made an account but on mobile can't find an apply button on site I'm looking for an active clan my mains are A.D I'm Champ rank 394 with good knowledge of the game have just created a templar tank/healer based on the Atlas build from Deltia on the Ep side and want some people to group up with for pvp and grinding
  • Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys I made an account but on mobile can't find an apply button on site I'm looking for an active clan my mains are A.D I'm Champ rank 394 with good knowledge of the game have just created a templar tank/healer based on the Atlas build from Deltia on the Ep side and want some people to group up with for pvp and grinding

You can change to the desktop version by clicking on the "web version" link in the buttom. You find the application link in the upper right cornor. :)
  • IV_XVIII
    IV_XVIII
    Soul Shriven
    Applied on the website 2 days ago. Waiting for feedback. Thanks.
  • Kreshulys
    Kreshulys
    Soul Shriven
    hey guys. ive signed on your website but cant post any posts till im authorised. how is it possible to get in to your guild ? :)
  • KevinBrits
    So i made an account but i couldnt apply anywhere for the guild. My PSN is TRiLLoDRaBBit
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KevinBrits wrote: »
    So i made an account but i couldnt apply anywhere for the guild. My PSN is TRiLLoDRaBBit

@KevinBrits
    That is strange. In the top right corner you should be able to see an 'apply' button. We still get applications daily so I think issue may just be your browser perhaps. If you are trying on a mobile make sure you open the full site for greater ease, though I would suggest using a desktop browser if possible.
    @ McAttack in game
  • Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭

@KevinBrits
    That is strange. In the top right corner you should be able to see an 'apply' button. We still get applications daily so I think issue may just be your browser perhaps. If you are trying on a mobile make sure you open the full site for greater ease, though I would suggest using a desktop browser if possible.

Application has been posted, accepted and invite sent like last week.. all sorted. :)
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khairiah wrote: »

@KevinBrits

Application has been posted, accepted and invite sent like last week.. all sorted. :)

***!!? Is that you!?
    Edited by NeillMcAttack on October 1, 2016 4:04PM
    @ McAttack in game
  • Callaghan83
    Callaghan83
    Soul Shriven
    We are still actively seeking new guildies to top up the active members we have. We are currently running vet trials one day a week right now until we can get more max CP players. If you feel you want to be taking part in end-game content (and PvP) then get applying!
    Edited by Callaghan83 on October 29, 2016 4:54PM
  • DarkShadowDarkAngel
    DarkShadowDarkAngel
    Soul Shriven
    I would like very much to join your Guild. For what i've seen you take it very seriously and i enjoy that.
    My PSN ID is DarkShadowDarkA
    I hope to join you in Tamriel.
  • Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    I would like very much to join your Guild. For what i've seen you take it very seriously and i enjoy that.
    My PSN ID is DarkShadowDarkA
    I hope to join you in Tamriel.

Please make an application on our website www.snowborn.shivtr.com
  • Callaghan83
    Callaghan83
    Soul Shriven
    Still actively looking, if you are serious about joining or unsure, check out our website for more information and complete your application!
  • Callaghan83
    Callaghan83
    Soul Shriven
    Another few people have joined recently. We have another Veteran trial tomorrow night, make sure to apply on the Snowborn website and sign up!
  • Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    We are looking for players with Magicka DPS characters. If you are Stamina DPS, Healer or Tank you are still very welcome.
  • Cody_svk
    Cody_svk
    ✭✭
    Big Update:
    • March 6, 2017 - changed the whole recruitment post - instead of long text, now there are 6 pictures with the most important info
  • Cody_svk
    Cody_svk
    ✭✭
    Update:
    • April 6, 2017 - added guild video explaining the most important information about Snowborn
    GUILD VIDEO

youtube link
  • Cody_svk
    Cody_svk
    ✭✭
    Update
    • April 22, 2017 - added video about our unique guild achievements called Snowborn Challenges
    SNOWBORN CHALLENGES

youtube link
    Edited by Cody_svk on April 22, 2017 8:57PM
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still active, still welcoming players, and looking forward to morrowind and BG's!!
    @ McAttack in game
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you guys run vet trials? If so, how frequently?
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.