Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF active DC guilds

Kinkysaurus
Kinkysaurus
✭✭
I just started playing this game on Xbox1. I played beta and up to VR8 on PC and beta and up to VR16 on PS4. My main was a templar healer on those and will be the same on here.
GT: Runzwitskizzors
Edited by Kinkysaurus on January 10, 2016 7:05PM
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    We're a newly formed DC XB1/NA guild PvP with some PvE for Daggerfall and we're looking for active team players. If you're interested in a guild where we believe in creating a great synergy, then send me a PM and I'll get an invitation to you.
    Guildmaster of Obsidian Covenant.
  • ForlornBeliever
    I've invited you to the Bloodborne Rogues. We welcome all alliances and levels. We were originally Aldmeri Dominion only so there's more AD players than Ebonhart and Daggerfall, but we'd love to have you. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. GT= Vengeful Wyvern
    Edited by ForlornBeliever on February 17, 2016 8:54PM
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server