Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

House Targaryen of Valyria is Recruiting! PvP/PvE Guild 140 member so far

Post6667
Post6667
House Targaryen of Valyria
House Words: "Fire and Blood"
Current Member Count: 140 (at time of edit)
If you are interested then you can either post in this page and I will add you or you can message me at:
Gamertag: GermanSniper98.
My current Main Characters are: Vet 16 DK Jaime Lannister I & 13 RG Spike Spiegel the Cowboy

Introduction

Do you love Game of Thrones? Are you new to the game? Or looking for a guild to grow with? Or have responsibilities that limits your game time? Or maybe your looking for a guild that you can help shape and mold with others in a group effort. Then this is the right guild for you. This is a Game of Thrones Themed Guild I which will is made up of members of all factions but mainly EP so far. This guilds goal is mainly to compete in PvP and do PvE dungeons, as well as questing. We are a casual guild and we take on any newcomers or veteran's that are willing to help us out in anyway possible and become a valuable asset to the guild. Looking for mostly mature gamer's who also like to joke around and have fun but also take the game seriously at times. You could say that the language we use in this guild is rated 'R'. So come join us at House Targaryen for a fun Game of Thrones Themed Guild.

Mission Statement

Our goal is to clear any and all end-game content, dominate the Player vs. Player environment. We intend to surpass the most competitive guilds in Elder Scrolls Online. As well as to use coordinated force, build alliances, and use battlefield strategy to take over Cyrodiil.

Ranking

ESO gives us lots of rank spots to play around with. So why not have some fun with them and give them meaning? Well that's what we did, so even if you are new to the game you can progress through the ranks. The early ranks are level based until you reach Veteran Ranks. Higher Ranks are based off guild commitment and contribution. This can be shown by donations to the guild bank or joining in PvP and PvE groups and working together with good communication. This can also be shown by taking up guild responsibilities. Such as Officer Class 3 (Dragonsguard), PvP Coordinator (Help set up PvP events), Guild Recruiter, Guild Craftier.

Ranks

Hand of the King: 2nd in command (Only 1 spot)
Kingsguard: Based off Commitment, Contribution, Communication, ect. (Only 6 of 7 spots left)
Dragonsguard: Based off Commitment, Contribution, Communication, ect. (Only 10 of 13 spots left)
Duke of Dragons: Based off Commitment, Contribution, Communication, ect.
Earl of Dragons: Based off Commitment, Contribution, Communication, ect.
Dragon Lord: lv. 50+
Dragon Knight: lv. 40-49
Solider: lv. 30-39
Squire: lv. 01-29

If you have any questions feel free to ask.