The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Purchased another month of ESO Plus (6 months later) - Help Needed.

LitoRodriguez
LitoRodriguez
Soul Shriven
I stopped playing ESO for around 6 months until today and decided since there is DLC now I'll buy ESO Plus, so I did. However, I received my 1500 crowns and the 2 DLC were added to my collection but they say "Not Collected", which if I'm correct in thinking, means I can't use them, right? Someone said that I should check my characters Active Effects and see if ESO Plus is there, I checked and it's not there, just Boon: The Lover and Soul Summons, I don't know if it should be there or not. As I've said, it's been a while since I last played so I'm rusty with everything. My skill points were refunded for some reason and I had to try and remember which ones I'd picked before as it was a decent set up.

Anyway, what's the deal with ESO Plus and the DLC? I've logged out and back into my character and nothing changed. I'm on PS4.
Lito
  • LitoRodriguez
    LitoRodriguez
    Soul Shriven
    No need for any responses. I played for a few hours and now ESO Plus Member shows up in my Active Effects, DLC shows in my collection now so I can use it.
    Lito
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No need for any responses. I played for a few hours and now ESO Plus Member shows up in my Active Effects, DLC shows in my collection now so I can use it.

Just to be clear though, ESO Plus only gives you access to the DLCs; if you do not renew and lapse then they will no longer be available. Any content you collected including armour and achievements will remain but you won't have access to the DLC zones et al.. The alternative is to simply buy the DLCs to have them as a permanent part of your account.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org