Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VAMPIRE Guild Looking for A EBONHEART PACT Leader and Members from ALL Alliances

AstorMikaelson
We are once again recruiting for our ALL VAMPIRE Guild so please read the carefully.

We are currently a new and active guild of all vampires. Our guild is made up of three sub groups. The Covenant Vampires which are the vampires of daggerfall, The Dominion Vampire which are the vampires of theach Aldmeri Dominion alliance, and the Pact Vampires which are the vampires of Ebonheart. Together we form a league of vampires under one guild. Each vampire faction has 1 leader and 2 Commanders along with the regular vampires but all factions are currently active in PVP, PVE, aND every other aspect of the game. We help each other in terms of gold, armor or anything else that may be needed but most importantly we have fun together. We are looking for vampires from all alliances to join or people who want to become a vampire. We will be communicating through kik message to arrange pvp, pve, questing, dungeons and more. We will also be creating a YouTube channel where all members will be able to post there clips on to the channel.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, we are looking for a vampire leader to run the Pact Vampires (Vampires of Ebonheart).

With that role comes:
1000 gold daily
Freedom to run your vampire alliance as you please
Access to the officer channel
Access to the guild bank
Ability to recruit, promote, demote and appoint your own Commanders

Please leave your GT below if you are already a vampire who would like to join, or you are a character who would like to become a vampire and join. Or if you are a vampire who wants to become leader of the PACT.

Please note all BITES are FREE, and Anyone willing to take on the leader role must be willing to recruit and lead a group of players. We are all laid back and understand that people have lives outside of games so this is no pressure, all fun active guild.

Thank you.
  • Doomsmythe
    Doomsmythe
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join if possible. I'm pretty new to the game, but have played many other MMO's also. I'm really dedicated to this game however. I need to level a lot more, but am more than happy to work my way up or help out as much as possible. @Doomsmythe
  • Doomsmythe
    Doomsmythe
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry, I just noticed this isn't in the PC forums. Sorry :(
  • NirinShadows
    Looking for membership, I am Daggerfall, but have an Aldmeri vampire.

GT - CleanCalf39367

• AstorMikaelson
    Invites sent
  • gazzagoku
    gazzagoku
    Soul Shriven
    darthgoku Europe ps4. In greenshade. Looking to a vampire at level 28 .thankyou.