The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

2016 Calendar

• 77sevens
    77sevens
    Soul Shriven
    Really great work!
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool!
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Enril
    Enril
    Soul Shriven
    Thats amazing , thank u for it.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful work! :smiley:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Proper good. Thanks!
    PC EU
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing!! Thank you!!
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WELL DONE!!!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Im going to have one printed for my office!
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I love this! Awesome creation, thank you for sharing it with us!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • poenab16_ESO
    poenab16_ESO
    ✭✭
    GG ! beautiful :)
  • lazarusrevives
    That is sooooooo cool :-) creativity is amazing

Also, this post ftw
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Now maybe we can get some Crown Store sales and in-game celebrations based on actual Tamrielic holidays. ;)

Edited by lazarusrevives on January 9, 2016 8:11PM
    It's green so it's nature! XD
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a professionally made calendar that you find in offices and stuff.
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is amazing! You made absolutely awesome calendar.
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    And the best post of Jan 2016 goes to you! Seriously great work, Thank You!!
  • Zimnel
    Zimnel
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the awesome and welldone calendar :D
  • OhDios
    OhDios
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful, Amazing, Unique… Thank you very much for such fine work, Right now I’m importing all the events to my guild’s Web Site Calendar so everyone know when to call their favorite daedric god 
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is pretty freaking cool.

You should pass this calendar to the PVP team...
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
  • tempestuous.teapot
    Lariana, are you planning on making a 2017 calendar? I've really enjoyed the one you made this year. Thanks!
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also love a 2017 :)
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    I agree fully
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lariana, are you planning on making a 2017 calendar? I've really enjoyed the one you made this year. Thanks!

I am indeed!

I'm planning to use more or less the same format as last year, with minor tweaks to the design (I printed it out, and realized some of the features were not quite what I expected). I think I'll put it up here early this year, maybe by late November or so.

I still haven't decided on the theme though, the last one was daedric princes, this time it could be something else. I would appreciate any suggestions :)
    Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Fantastic job! Can we have the 2017 edition plz?
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about one themed on the constellations @Lariana ?

Edit: Ignore that. Been a while since I looked at the calendar. The constellations are there.
    Edited by AzraelKrieg on October 4, 2016 4:07AM
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    How about the Aedra? THough i like the idea of focusing on the constellations too
    May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes

Morrigan Duskhunter
    Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer

The Reapers Guild - PC/Mac - EU - AD
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3 Bravo! You rock! :)
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I somehow missed this thread last year, but your calendar looked awesome, and I eagerly await a 2017 version if it's not too much trouble :)
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    may I ask where can I download the 2016 version for at least the rest of 2016?
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    may I ask where can I download the 2016 version for at least the rest of 2016?

@redwoodretired_ESO I can download it from the link in the first post. Apologies if I've misunderstood.

I know we are badly necro-ing this old thread, but seriously, how freakin' cool is the calendar!
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Elmour0Fudd
    Elmour0Fudd
    ✭✭
    no thank's for rez'ing it,
    their are people that joined eso this year that'll of never seen this, Me include,
    To OP thank you for a brilliant piece of work and I hope there will be a 2017 version along the same theme's
    Try Cat herding it's fun thay said you'll love it it's a good honest job........ bollock's you need Silverweave body armour to stop em fighting, but a stuffed mouse on a string can help!

• Snarrffffff

[/PC NA mainly dead Breton magic sorcerer b]

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Alg5EQDPhr8CemxApWeDYYkydrc

oh what fun
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just curious if you are still planing a 2017 one? I LOVE the 2016 one even tho I didn't even see it till August!! Lmao!!
    But Great Job! 1,000 Huzzah's and look forward to a 2017 one!
    This and Player Housing!! Awesome start to a new year!!! :smiley:
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)