Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for new guild

Hail_Enki_666
Hey I'll make it simple, I've played this game since launch on the PC and then bought it for the Xbox one but didn't transfer my account. Since then I have played some with my buddy from the PC on the one but he has lost interest and I would like to start over again in either AD or EP since I've done the DC quests too many times. I'm a quick leveler looking for a group of people that will be on fairly regularly. I'm going to be building a tank and any pointers on that will be appreciated since I was typically healer up until this point. I like to do dungeons and pledges, and I want to do trials and DSA. I play weird hours because I'm in Okinawa for the next 2 years. Mainly just looking for people to chill with and play together cus an mmo by yourself gets boring. I'm not against helping build a guild but if it is just starting out it must be active, but I'm not looking for a guild that is 200+ people where nobody knows each other. If you think that your guild will be a good fit for me then send me a message on Xbox at Anoram. I'm typically on daily so the respond time should be minimal. Any random invites in game without contacting me via message first will be deleted immediately.
  • Hyde0709
    Hyde0709
    ✭✭
    Trigger Happy Gaming is a Xbox Gaming community that is looking for new members to join us! We play and support every Xbox One game on the market, however, we put a larger focus on the following;
    • The Division
    • Halo 5
    • Rainbow Six: Siege
    • Elder Scrolls Online

We are a socially active community that is looking for new members to join us that are part of the Ebonheart Pact on XB1/NA.

Trigger Happy Gaming offers something different. When we created Trigger Happy Gaming we had a vision in mind. We wanted to create a community for Xbox Gamers where everyone was welcome, regardless of ability, gender, or time to commit. Hardcore Destiny player? We have that type of gamer. Casual moms and dads that play when the kids are asleep? We have those gamers too. We're all here to play games and the majority of us play games to have fun, so why not do it with friends, why not join our amazing, supportive and friendly community?

We are a social gaming community. We offer a robust website, Discord and other avenues to drive that community feeling. If you're not the most social person in the world, that's OK too, but know, that if you want to talk about games, football or anything - we have avenues for you to do that. Our community is about building relationships with other gamers.

If you are interested in joining our community, let's first make sure our community is a good fit for what you're looking for. We recommend reading our mission, the last thing we would want is for you to join us expecting something other than what we can offer.

If after all of that, you want to join our community, simply register on our (Hyde0709 as your recruiter) website and post on our guest forum stating you want to join and we'll get your account approved. Our guest forum can be found here.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply here or send me a message on Xbox Live, my handle is Hyde0709.
  • Hail_Enki_666
    Hyde0709 wrote: »
    Trigger Happy Gaming is a Xbox Gaming community that is looking for new members to join us! We play and support every Xbox One game on the market, however, we put a larger focus on the following;
    • The Division
    • Halo 5
    • Rainbow Six: Siege
    • Elder Scrolls Online

We are a socially active community that is looking for new members to join us that are part of the Ebonheart Pact on XB1/NA.

Trigger Happy Gaming offers something different. When we created Trigger Happy Gaming we had a vision in mind. We wanted to create a community for Xbox Gamers where everyone was welcome, regardless of ability, gender, or time to commit. Hardcore Destiny player? We have that type of gamer. Casual moms and dads that play when the kids are asleep? We have those gamers too. We're all here to play games and the majority of us play games to have fun, so why not do it with friends, why not join our amazing, supportive and friendly community?

We are a social gaming community. We offer a robust website, Discord and other avenues to drive that community feeling. If you're not the most social person in the world, that's OK too, but know, that if you want to talk about games, football or anything - we have avenues for you to do that. Our community is about building relationships with other gamers.

If you are interested in joining our community, let's first make sure our community is a good fit for what you're looking for. We recommend reading our mission, the last thing we would want is for you to join us expecting something other than what we can offer.

If after all of that, you want to join our community, simply register on our (Hyde0709 as your recruiter) website and post on our guest forum stating you want to join and we'll get your account approved. Our guest forum can be found here.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply here or send me a message on Xbox Live, my handle is Hyde0709.

Sounds about what I'm looking for, I'll send you a message on xbox as well but about how many players do you have on ESO and how active is the guild chat? Also do you have other members that aren't in the states or are most members stateside?

• ForlornBeliever
    If you're still interested in a guild, I can invite you to the Bloodborne Rogues. We're still small so we may not be as active as you want but there's always at least 2 or 3 members on usually.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • IronMayden92
    Hey if you're still looking Tenth Legion is recruiting. We're a new AD PvX guild of experienced players just trying to piece together a solid community. If interested I linked our recruitment post (on Reddit) below. My GT: is IronMayden92

https://www.reddit.com/r/ESOGuilds/comments/3zmij4/tenth_legion_xboxonenaadpvx_fresh_guild_of_active/
    Edited by IronMayden92 on January 7, 2016 4:20PM