Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lf active guild N/A AD faction

Lightninvash
Lightninvash
✭✭✭✭✭
Recently started playing again was formerly high ranking in past guild that fell apart once leadership, me included, took a needed break from game. rest have not came back nor do I see them returning. That being said I have leadership skills within the eso aspect of things. also was the guilds main recruiter for both the trade guild and mother guild we had. in main guild we ended at 450 people. I was learning the art of leading troops into battle where I gained the title of Immortal by the guild leader. Yes I died but back then I was a great healer who could survive almost any fight, but recently switched to light armor. I probably will switch back due to my heavy armor build was very tanky. Currently looking into the art of crafting was never interested in it before but will need to craft if I want to be an active leader in a guild once again. Lastly I helped manage the external website the guild master created , and helped him proof read things before they were posted. Am making a DK that I love it is still relatively low level (19) and the crafts I am starting on him are Heavy armor With emphasis on 2h Greatsword/ armor till I get it 9 trait then will work on other weapons. I am also taking on enchanting and provisioning.

Lf an active guild that does both pvp and pve regularly. Not looking for a trade guild.

GT: lightninvash
Edited by Lightninvash on January 3, 2016 4:21PM
  • Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    If you are still looking, Fathers of the Dominion is currently looking for new members to join there ranks. We are a laid back group of individuals (most of us parents). All that we require of you is to watch your language during hours that children will be awake. If interested, just send me a message with your game tag and we will get you an invite send out to you as soon as possible.
    XBox Live GamerTag: Sea Monkey 001
    Main Character: Kelach, High Elf, Sorcerer, Level CP 275
    Guild: Fathers of The Dominion

Twitch: SeaMonkey001
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Same as op
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Not interested in a dads guild though
  • Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    No problem, good luck in your search for a guild.
    XBox Live GamerTag: Sea Monkey 001
    Main Character: Kelach, High Elf, Sorcerer, Level CP 275
    Guild: Fathers of The Dominion

Twitch: SeaMonkey001