Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Your wish list for 2016 Crown Store

• tojge
    tojge
    Soul Shriven
    Sai Sahan armor as a costume, that armor is awesome!

Forget the armor, Sai Sahan's beard alone is worthy of being made into a costume, that thing was majestic! :smiley:
    Options
  • Spatski
    Spatski
    Soul Shriven
    My wish for the crown store is that i can not sell but give away items i purchase from the crown store its my money if i want to buy a buddy an awesome mount and he cant afford one who are you to tell me i cant spend my hard earned money on a good friend.
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pocket dimension oblivion house
    Options
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    New active & passive skill sets and I hope we can get new classes that can provide different gameplay options. As an example a Diplomat class that has a speech skill line that can make certain enemy NPC's become followers or companions that can aid you in combat. I think that can provide an interesting playthrough. Well maybe we will get new classes someday.
    Options
  • Detector
    Detector
    ✭✭✭✭
    Race/class/name change.
    Trinimac motif
    Edited by Detector on January 27, 2016 10:01PM
    Options
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    old_mufasa wrote: »
    Dire Wolf riding mount...

Dire Spider riding mount...

Dwemer spider mount....

Different WW color options...

more weapon skins...

spell effect skins would be cool as well.

I've always thought that werewolves should have the same hair color as their humanoid form. If you're a redhead, you turn into a ginger wolf. If you've got white hair, you turn into a white wolf.
    Options
  • Cizka
    Cizka
    Soul Shriven
    Some special clothes for Khajiit.
    Options
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keys to unlock BOP gear.

Crafting bags.

There not dragons but a dragon dadrea pet

Barber shop and just go ahead and call it the barber shop we will end up calling it the barber shop anyway.

Options
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    I'd give away loads of crowns if I could play through Tamriel from the beginning with my top-level character (currently v16). I miss the days of exploring and questing through Glenumbra etc. and would really like to be able to experience that again with my main particularly now I have new skills to play with. I'm sure the mechanics of "re-jigging" levels are there. It's just a shame that all that game is on my PC and I can't play it again unless I start with an alt right from the get-go.
    Options
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only ever have one request: name change.
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    acw37162 wrote: »
    Keys to unlock BOP gear.

Crafting bags.

There not dragons but a dragon dadrea pet

Barber shop and just go ahead and call it the barber shop we will end up calling it the barber shop anyway.

The said crafting bags with Darkbrotherhood dlc
    Options
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love the ability to purchase cosmetic appearances for my Sorcerer pets. I have always hated how they look, and how they all look identical.

I would also love the ability to purchase individual cosmetic armour slots, instead of just having one slot for an entire outfit. That way I could mix and match items from different outfits to make them look more unique. :)
    ->--Willow--<-
    Options
  • Klemenziusb16_ESO
    A cestus weapon skin for wands, so i can weave my spells with my hands instead of with a wand.
    Wouldn't mind it becoming a real weapon category beside wands as alternative.
    (If you're looking for a gameplay example, look at Dungeon Siege 2)

A stall or push cart, that can be placed in the environment, so you can choose a number of items upon placement and sell them. Maybe give this item a smart inventory, so you don't have choose the same items evertime you open it up again and set prices. I know that those clothes you can find in baskets and wardrobes around the world, are quite popular among RP'ers - i did build up a nice collection until now but those items go unrecognized in stores of bigger guilds.

A vampire lord form ( or maybe even a overhaul of the whole vampire skill tree + visuals) + skyrim deathdogs.

A reptile and/or snake mount; wolf mount.

Appearance and name resets.

Something to make this game gory and darker.

More race specific stuff.

More stuff that can be used by RP'ers (although I'm not a RP'er).

Stuff for housing (if it would get implemented in the near future).

Bigger dogs - i already can't stand ancle-biters irl.
    Edited by Klemenziusb16_ESO on February 4, 2016 6:49PM
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A cestus weapon skin for wands, so i can weave my spells with my hands instead of with a wand.
    Wouldn't mind it becoming a real weapon category beside wands as alternative.
    (If you're looking for a gameplay example, look at Dungeon Siege 2)

A stall or push cart, that can be placed in the environment, so you can choose a number of items upon placement and sell them. Maybe give this item a smart inventory, so you don't have choose the same items evertime you open it up again and set prices. I know that those clothes you can find in baskets and wardrobes around the world, are quite popular among RP'ers - i did build up a nice collection until now but those items go unrecognized in stores of bigger guilds.

A vampire lord form ( or maybe even a overhaul of the whole vampire skill tree + visuals) + skyrim deathdogs.

A reptile and/or snake mount; wolf mount.

Appearance and name resets.

Something to make this game gory and darker.

More race specific stuff.

More stuff that can be used by RP'ers (although I'm not a RP'er).

Stuff for housing (if it would get implemented in the near future).

Bigger dogs - i already can't stand ancle-biters irl.

Apperance, name ressets and player housing are all coming in future.
    Options
  • Dedhed
    Dedhed
    ✭✭✭
    Echatere mount

Elk/Stag mount

One of those little snake dragon things I just saw in Hew's Bane for a pet.

It would also be cool to have multiple pets out at once (at least two) and have them interact. Doubt it will happen, but would still be cool.
    Edited by Dedhed on February 5, 2016 4:56PM
    "This is like talking to breakfast cereal" -- Fredericks in Otherland talking about Wicked Tribe. Also a great description of zone chat.
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Geinie Bottle home that sits in your inventory till you need it.You right click on it,and it drops to the ground.You then left click it and enter.There is several dummies for your armor,some chests and other containers.A bed to sleep,and a fire to cook in.
    This is a mod in Morrowind.
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Race change
    Options
  • neptunium
    neptunium
    Soul Shriven
    Want to change the look of my character. Not much - just make him taller. I would like a pet that is a person. A person that could fight with you but you would have to use a soul gem to bring back: a killable pet.
    Options
  • MikkeOfGreenRiver
    MikkeOfGreenRiver
    ✭✭✭
    Appearance change scroll. Stag mount. Some plain-looking clothing and armor costumes.
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The costumes you find in crates, sacks etc are plain looking and dyable you just have to launder them.
    Options
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How can a bloodfiend be your pet...? They do take lore into consideration you know...
    Options
  • KraziJoe
    KraziJoe
    ✭✭✭
    A pitbull dog
    Options
  • Quantact
    Quantact
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see a giant Mudcrab mount, (like Clatterclaw) and also a horse made of golden light of the sort used by Templars.

For clothing, I think we need more Knight armor of the sort of Centurion Field Armor and Lion Guard Elite.
    Options
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Metamon
    Metamon
    ✭✭✭
    Pets

Daedric Titan (mini ftw)
    Crocodile
    Daedroth

Skins/Morphs
    WereCroc to replace the WereWolf skin for my Argonian
    Options
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When player housing comes out, I'd like to see a few designs available in the base game patch, with craftable options! Then perhaps new designs/motifs for various things which you can get in the same way as armour motifs - rare drops or crown store.

Perhaps nicer player housing-locations in the crown store?

I'd also like to see the spellcrafting dlc... but that's unlikely.

Skeletal horse sounds like an obvious one. Who doesn't want that? Although I like my guar, so I wouldn't buy it...

I'd also quite like to see pet skins. Rather than buy five types of horse at 100c each, you buy one horse at 100c, and then get alternate versions of horse for 50c. (prices not necessarily indicative of what I would pay). Special cases like the skeletal horse, or the elemental horses would not be included. Guars, Cats, Camels, Bears, etc would have their own set of skins.

Non functional mount armour/costumes. I'd like to see some barding on my horse, or armour on my Guar (which is what I actually use)

I'd like to see less "limited time only items". I don't mind limited price reductions (although they should be at least a week long) Just leave everything in the shop after the sale has ended.

I don't want to see many pets that look dangerous, as it just upsets me that they don't do anything.

Probably lots more, but there's a start!

PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AdamBourke wrote: »
    When player housing comes out, I'd like to see a few designs available in the base game patch, with craftable options! Then perhaps new designs/motifs for various things which you can get in the same way as armour motifs - rare drops or crown store.

Perhaps nicer player housing-locations in the crown store?

I'd also like to see the spellcrafting dlc... but that's unlikely.

Skeletal horse sounds like an obvious one. Who doesn't want that? Although I like my guar, so I wouldn't buy it...

I'd also quite like to see pet skins. Rather than buy five types of horse at 100c each, you buy one horse at 100c, and then get alternate versions of horse for 50c. (prices not necessarily indicative of what I would pay). Special cases like the skeletal horse, or the elemental horses would not be included. Guars, Cats, Camels, Bears, etc would have their own set of skins.

Non functional mount armour/costumes. I'd like to see some barding on my horse, or armour on my Guar (which is what I actually use)

I'd like to see less "limited time only items". I don't mind limited price reductions (although they should be at least a week long) Just leave everything in the shop after the sale has ended.

I don't want to see many pets that look dangerous, as it just upsets me that they don't do anything.

Probably lots more, but there's a start!

Have you trained your Guar Up to minimum of level 20 in I believe stamina, the guar will be wearing the best armor of any mount so far.
    Options
  • Ghamorra
    Ghamorra
    Time lord technology bank that's exclusive for just my crafting materials and can be accessed anytime time, anywhere, by any character. Yes, I'm a lazy hoarder.
    Options
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Squirrel pets. We got the cute fox, now it's time for the squirrel.
    Halcyon Black
    Options
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More cultural costumes, especially for males.
    New hair and beard options for both genders.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
      Options