Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your wish list for 2016 Crown Store

• Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's coming they said
    Options
  • Smokescales
    Smokescales
    ✭✭
    Sai Sahan armor as a costume, that armor is awesome!
    Options
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Price cuts
    Options
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    - More Hair Styles (facial hair styles included)
    - More mounts (not re-skinned ponies or kittens)
    - Option to disable Vamp Stage 2-4 visuals (I prefer not displaying my helm sometimes, but when Stage 4, I always have it on. I look like a cracked out Joker who hasn't has sleep for a month)
    - Motifs styled after the Imperial City PvP gear sets
    - Option to see alt characters researched traits without logging into them or relying on third party apps/tools (playing another toon who won't be crafting, I tend to sell everything. Sometimes I forget to check if any of those items are needed on another toon. Having the option to see another toons known traits through a drop down/filter would make things so much easier.)
    - Other opportunities to obtain v16 runes outside of farming in the IC (not a whole lot of PvP activity that warrants a lot of Tel Var these days. You either have to run dailies, farm PvE enemies or chest farm. It's getting tedious and monotonous now)
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
    Options
  • Skyrim61
    Skyrim61
    Soul Shriven
    Would love the opportunity to buy your own house etc...
    Edited by Skyrim61 on January 14, 2016 12:13AM
    Options
  • darkstar2084
    darkstar2084
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trinimac set costumes from orsinium
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    -barber shop with race change and appearance change - free or for in-game gold!!
    - awesome new DLCs
    - spellcrafting
    - /f console command to write to all my friends online

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober
    Options
  • Jakhajay
    Jakhajay
    ✭✭✭✭
    More Character Slots (500 Crowns each at most)
    Khajiiti Cultural Garb
    Elsweyr based DLC
    Sh'ira - One Eyed Tihm - Do'Mazar - Dar'Sol - Hazzahn - J'darr Sun-Arrow - Bishabi -J'manna - Narim Tollana - Abijah-Ra - Idhassi-Ko - Kajhe the Salty - Ti'lani - Sabhan-Dar - Palamai
    JakhajayAlt: Azala-Do - Saahni the Ohmes - S'aolla of the Darks - Zashima-La Ako'Zhajiit - Lo'Mai-Dro - Taheh-Do - Hrrula - Hatamira - Da'lai

Shield Anvil - Trake's Talons
    Knight Praefect - Knights of the Steel Claw

All Khajiit, All the time!
    For Elsweyr and her people!
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be crowns they don't make money from in game gold.
    Options
  • catalyst10e
    catalyst10e
    ✭✭✭✭
    I definitely want that Breton Hero outfit for my Sorc. but to add my 0.02, I personally love Costumes, as (for me) they add to immersion as well as let you look stylish while still able to mix armor to gain various set bonuses. So all My ideas will be for costumes.

Fighter's Guild Costume Pack. (they did the mage's guild, why not add to that?)
    Thieve's Guild/Dark Brotherhood Costume pack (When their respective DLCs are released)
    Morag Tong Costume Pack: because, really, whats the Dark Brotherhood without the Morag Tong?
    Alliance War Costume Pack: 1 for each alliance, and the three costumes could be warrior mage and rogue styled, with different alliance branding. Similar to the NPCs in the various keeps, just with a few added details.
    College of Winterhold Robes: Since the game like to make subtle nods to Skyrim, this could work out great since lore suggests the college was around in the 2nd Era.

I'm sure I could think of more, but these are the first that come to mind.
    "Why settle for just stabbing your foes when you can roast them alive in a gout of arcane fire?"
    [| DC Breton Sorcerer || NA PS4 || PSN: Catalyst10e |]
    [| DC Dunmer Dragon Knight |]
    Options
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lagless Campaigns. Buffed Magicka DKs. Yes I'd pay crowns for them.
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
    Options
  • Mcwoods55
    Mcwoods55
    ✭✭✭
    DLC to build (collect and build it via woodworking level and combine blacksmithing) a house. you would have to buy the lot via crowns or in game gold. You then get to farm and build the house or buy parts off the guild stores or via crown store. You could add a farm and plant certain "crops" that you would use in production of your clothing, alchemy, or provisioning, and then you water them and harvest them. You could build a stable to house all your mounts. Hire someone to clean it and feed them to keep them happy and if they happy they get a 10% increase to all 3 areas (capacity, speed, endurance)

Trainable and level-able pets. This would be so cool! You could buy via crown store, get with gold, or potentialy find and capture (not in a pokemon way.....) but you could only have one active at a time but you could buy more slots to have as many as you want.

Options
  • Mcwoods55
    Mcwoods55
    ✭✭✭
    Rideable -- flyable dragons!
    I know I know.... go back to skyrim.... lol but pretty cool

DLC for mages college... study and hone your skills even more there to make one area even stronger..... but would have to open something up for each race that way.
    Options
  • Mcwoods55
    Mcwoods55
    ✭✭✭
    dlc with jeweler addon that lets you craft jewelry sets.
    Options
  • LindsC
    LindsC
    ✭✭✭
    A Mud-Crab mount
    More Altmer stuff
    Mounted combat
    Edited by LindsC on January 15, 2016 5:23PM
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Character Slots
    • Echatere pet (Errr.. Echalette actually I guess)
    • Chub loon pet
    • Pocket Mammoth pet
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echatere pack animal that when activated can be summoned with your mount doubling your current bag space but at cost of speed. Each one you see that's not wild is loaded with bags.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on January 15, 2016 6:05PM
    Options
  • Mcwoods55
    Mcwoods55
    ✭✭✭
    How about for master level crafters a portable table that can be used say 10 or 20 times and then must be re-purchased but you could craft any armor set from it anywhere in the world.

Options
  • kulaan_dovulom
    kulaan_dovulom
    ✭✭✭
    Striated pony guar!
    Options
  • Dawnblade
    Dawnblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add costumes with more diversity in appearance (lore-ish but be a little daring at times, not so conservative).
    Make upgrades for horses and bags and such apply to the account, not the character.
    Large content filled PVE based DLCs.
    Add new looks for character creation / edit existing characters (hair, makeup, etc).
    Options
  • LK27
    LK27
    My wish list for the crown store in 2016:

Mounts: (Can add some elemental visuals like for example a fire lion that has fire legs every time it runs or every time you press space bar while not moving breathes fire.)
    • Wolf
    • Male Lion
    • Sabre cat

Bag:
    • Materials storage bag

Character:
    • Character Customization Options (Voice included)
    • More Character Slots
    • Alliance transfers

Account:
    • Purchase an account copy from PC to consoles again.
    Edited by LK27 on January 16, 2016 4:49AM
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In fridays eso live episode they mentioned crafting bags with Darkbrotherhood dlc
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (tamriel)world peace...

dwemer style mount
    miniature titan pet
    titan mount
    katana skin for swords
    sale in psn store
    Options
  • LizardThixvim
    LizardThixvim
    ✭✭✭
    Barber shop, race, class, name change

Wamasu mount
    Options
  • old_mufasa
    old_mufasa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dire Wolf riding mount...

Dire Spider riding mount...

Dwemer spider mount....

Different WW color options...

more weapon skins...

spell effect skins would be cool as well.
    Options
  • SnuggleMePlease
    SnuggleMePlease
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really want this to be in the crown store, but I do want player housing to come out already. Of course, don't rush it ZoS, because I don't want to be disappointed! Also, I want at least a starter home available for free. Make people pay crowns for fancy mansions, not the basics!

Aside from that, the other things I want include:
    • Appearance Change option and expanded customization options. (We need more hairstyles!)
    • More roleplaying-oriented costumes.
    • Race Change option.
    • A Bosmeri mount of some sort.
    • Pet native to Valenwood.
    "Heavy-bearded Y'ffre, speak through me. Tell us of the time before time. Let the story grow in me. Let my heart echo to the pounding of your feet along the story-lines, the bones of the world. I will walk Your steps, and know Your story."

SnuggleMePlease - NA - AD
    Green Prophet of Bosmeri Pride
    Esmira Oakenwreath
    Options
  • LBC_Demon
    LBC_Demon
    ✭✭
    I just want a cool mount. The Skeletal Horse is amazing. I would get something like that. How about if I rode on a giant's back? That would be crazy!

Maybe a Moose mount?
    Options
  • kulaan_dovulom
    kulaan_dovulom
    ✭✭✭
    All content that was offered to Mac/PC players that hasn't been offered to console players e.g. pony guar.
    Options
  • Mcwoods55
    Mcwoods55
    ✭✭✭
    a scroll that will unbind all equipment that is currently equiped and unequip it. If you put it back on it will bind again. This would allow us to sell our higher end gear as new dlc comes out and we not stuck with great outdated gear we can't really do anything with if we choose only one char in that set. I would sell them individually and for 500 crowns.

Another could be an unenchant scroll that would remove the glyph from an item but not destroy the item. These would work with items not equiped. I would sell them in groups of 10 for 500 crons.
    Options
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ashlee17 wrote: »

If they bring Morrowind's mudcrab merchant to the game,they had better also being the world it lived in.Vvardenfell. :}
    Options