Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Visual cues for entropy? (console)

a1x23
a1x23
✭✭✭
Is there any visual cues for entropy and their morphs? Cause as far as i can tell there isnt. Am i just missing it? I want to use entropy instead of power surge but i dont see any visual cues that show that my buff is active
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a1x23 wrote: »
    Is there any visual cues for entropy and their morphs? Cause as far as i can tell there isnt. Am i just missing it? I want to use entropy instead of power surge but i dont see any visual cues that show that my buff is active
    I can see a little spark or thin bolt of energy coming back from the targeted opponent every so often but I don't normally look for it since I am not on console.
    Edited by tinythinker on December 28, 2015 8:03PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Ziare0
    Ziare0
    yeah its like a little blue string that u see coming to your character. its very subtle and easy to miss. there is also a noise that is made when you initially use the move. Also I know this is hard to do in combat but check your char sheet it should say major sorcery with the picture of entropy.
  • a1x23
    a1x23
    ✭✭✭
    @tinythinker yeah i know the cue but i meant one so i can tell when to reapply
  • a1x23
    a1x23
    ✭✭✭
    Ziare0 wrote: »
    yeah its like a little blue string that u see coming to your character. its very subtle and easy to miss. there is also a noise that is made when you initially use the move. Also I know this is hard to do in combat but check your char sheet it should say major sorcery with the picture of entropy.

I meant more like how on surge your hands glow, i find it really hard on console to know when to reapply
  • Ziare0
    Ziare0
    a1x23 wrote: »
    Ziare0 wrote: »

I meant more like how on surge your hands glow, i find it really hard on console to know when to reapply

oh well honestly i use it to proc crystal frags so i use it frequently.