Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fricking Storm Atronachs

Cazzy
Cazzy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Trying to get the Monster Master achievement and I can't find Storm Atronachs anywhere in EP or Coldharbor. Any suggestions other than Dolmens? :smile:
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    Trying to get the Monster Master achievement and I can't find Storm Atronachs anywhere in EP or Coldharbor. Any suggestions other than Dolmens? :smile:
    Not so much. Some good spots once you reach AD zones, though. But yeah, the mini-grind in Coldharbour works well enough.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Jakhajay
    Jakhajay
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're vet, and have Cadwell's Gold unlocked, there's a spot in south eastern Reaper's March with a few roaming about. Or there are some that spawn in the Tempest Island group dungeon. Hope this helps :)
    Sh'ira - One Eyed Tihm - Do'Mazar - Dar'Sol - Hazzahn - J'darr Sun-Arrow - Bishabi -J'manna - Narim Tollana - Abijah-Ra - Idhassi-Ko - Kajhe the Salty - Ti'lani - Sabhan-Dar - Palamai
    JakhajayAlt: Azala-Do - Saahni the Ohmes - S'aolla of the Darks - Zashima-La Ako'Zhajiit - Lo'Mai-Dro - Taheh-Do - Hrrula - Hatamira - Da'lai

Shield Anvil - Trake's Talons
    Knight Praefect - Knights of the Steel Claw

All Khajiit, All the time!
    For Elsweyr and her people!
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it need to be in an EP zone? If you're vet and have access to silver and gold zones, there are Storm Atros in Reaper's March (south of the map, near a village infested by all kind of atros...) and, I believe, inside an Ayleid Ruin in Grahwood or Greenshade (don't remember where...)

As for in EP zones, I was trying to remember any, but I'm drawing blank ATM :( sorry!
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • LoreRiley
    LoreRiley
    ✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn above belkarth I believe
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    if you can get to AD reapers march Dune has a few there
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best place though for Storm is in Bankorai at a delve called Rubble Butte, but that means getting an EP through all of the Cadwell's Silver zones. There are tons of them in there.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoreRiley wrote: »
    Craglorn above belkarth I believe

This but there are also spellfiends and air atronachs around them, hope your NB can handle it.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    leeux wrote: »
    and, I believe, inside an Ayleid Ruin in Grahwood or Greenshade (don't remember where...)

The one your thinking of is in Malabal Tor, just outside and above the Harbor town you first liberate when coming to the zone, Velyn Harbor. Malabal Tor is also the place for the Flesh Atronachs at another Ayelid Ruin down the road from the harbor.

I will say that as for the Monster Hunter, being an AD means it is much easier to get before you gain Veteran Ranks, but other alliances you almost need to be Vet Ranks to get to the good farm spots.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried Dol... nevermind