The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Suggested new pvp skill line - Scout

• ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    Great ideas, here.

How about incorporate you scout skills idea into the Champion Point System.

Expand the Champion Point Constellations to include a "Cyridil (dark gray) Constellation"

This new constellation could have lots of new and interesting skills/abilities/bonuses/etc. such as:

Scouting skills, combat formations, siege equipment advanced skills, repair walls faster, siege tents ability, ...

That could work
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great ideas, here.

How about incorporate you scout skills idea into the Champion Point System.

Expand the Champion Point Constellations to include a "Cyridil (dark gray) Constellation"

This new constellation could have lots of new and interesting skills/abilities/bonuses/etc. such as:

Scouting skills, combat formations, siege equipment advanced skills, repair walls faster, siege tents ability, ...

Bad idea one we would need 2 more constellations and 2. active skills that only those with vet characters can access will kill BwB for good the passives are already bad enough.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Greyhame
    Greyhame
    ✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    Hmm well done, really! :-) I'm sooo into it. Really useful skills, for me even more useful than the standard assault and support. Don't have much time now to provide more detailed feedback, but good job!

Oh great MORE skills to be locked to PvEers that seem very good for PvE unless it has a non PvP way of earning them or a PvE locked skillset was added in addition that is just as good for PvP Zenimax will never hear the end of it I mean the scale is even 2 pure PvP skillsets 2 pure PvE skillsets so lets keep it even.

90% of this game is for PVE playstyle. Is that not enough for you? You want the whole thing to cater to your play-style?

Ok well if we are going to do that then all the gear in the whole game should be available for purchase with AP from Cyro vendors. Oh and when I kill a PVP player I should get gold and gear drops from it. Oh and comparable XP! Oh and skill points too! Fair being fair and all.

If you don't have to PVP then I shouldn't have to PVE. Having to PVE makes me QQ so fix the game so it only does the things I want!
    Greyhame
    [PS4][NA][Ebonheart Pact]
    [SVER True Bloods]
    [Elder Skrubs]
    [Skooma Syndicate]