The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggested new pvp skill line - Scout

ajwest927
ajwest927
✭✭✭
Every time my guild do a sewer's run in imperial city we always appoint someone to be our scout to lockout for flag bosses and enemy player tailing or ahead of us. This got me thinking about these abilities that would help some who is on scout duty in imperial city and cyrodiil.

Active
Scattered land mines- throw a batch of small land mines, that would take a few seconds to activate.
morph A. Hidden land mines - land mine become invisible after activation.
morph B. Advance land mines - instant activation

Nerve gas- spay a cloud of nerve gas at a single enemy that reduce their speed.
morph A. Poison nerve gas - deal damage over time
morph B. Contagion nerve gas - gas spread to other enemies

Counter flares - throw flares in front of you to absorb damage
morph A. Lasting flares - absorb more damage
morph B. Explosive flares - flares explode after absorbing damage

Clever retreat - throw down a smoke grenade and teleport meters away
morph A. Stealthy retreat - become invisible for few seconds after teleporting
morph B. Combat retreat - smoke grenade become a explosive grenade.

Ultimate
Call in strike- mark enemies with a special grenade that reduce their health bar
morph A. Advantage strike - mark enemies stamina and magicika bar are reduced.
morph B. Strengthen strike - mark enemies do less damage

Passive
Kill confirm - every enemy player killed by group allies earn ultimate with a scout ability slotted.
Edited by ajwest927 on December 28, 2015 2:14AM
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ajwest927 wrote: »
    Every time my guild do a sewer's run in imperial city we always appoint someone to be our scout to lockout for flag busses and enemy player tailing or ahead of us. This got me think about these abilities that would help some who is on scout duty in imperial city and cyrodiil.

Active
    Scattered land mines- throw a batch of small land mines, that would take a few seconds to activate.

Ultimate
    Call in strike- mark enemies with a special grenade that reduce their health bar

Passive
    Kill confirm - every enemy player killed by group allies earn ultimate with a scout ability slotted.

Would give ya two thumbs up but I can only give ya an agree
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    @imredneckson thanks I give you an awesome in return

• Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm well done, really! :-) I'm sooo into it. Really useful skills, for me even more useful than the standard assault and support. Don't have much time now to provide more detailed feedback, but good job!
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time my guild do a sewer's run in imperial city we always appoint someone to be our scout to lockout for flag bosses and enemy player tailing or ahead of us. This got me thinking about these abilities that would help some who is on scout duty in imperial city and cyrodiil.

Active

Ultimate

Passive

Nice ideas! Here's a few concerns.

1) mines already exists under sorc's. How can we make it so you don't offer other players the same skill?

2) nerve gas is exactly the same design intent as caltrops. Maybe this should be a magicka version with a chance to add dodge chance? Idk thoughts?

3) I like this idea! But be careful, the travel time would be a deterrent in its use (similar to dark flare)

4) this skill should make you untargetable with auto range attacks/ranged skills for a few seconds!! But obviously introduce some counters if its too OP.

5) is this ultimate an AOE? Or single target? First morph should be ST with the magicka and stam reduced. Second morph should be AOE!!
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice. To bad ZOS doesn't listen tot he community cause this. This right here is a good idea.
  • ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Active

Ultimate

Passive

Nice ideas! Here's a few concerns.

1) mines already exists under sorc's. How can we make it so you don't offer other players the same skill?

2) nerve gas is exactly the same design intent as caltrops. Maybe this should be a magicka version with a chance to add dodge chance? Idk thoughts?

3) I like this idea! But be careful, the travel time would be a deterrent in its use (similar to dark flare)

4) this skill should make you untargetable with auto range attacks/ranged skills for a few seconds!! But obviously introduce some counters if its too OP.

5) is this ultimate an AOE? Or single target? First morph should be ST with the magicka and stam reduced. Second morph should be AOE!!

5. It's an AOE

2. Magicka based ability could work. Also it a single target.

1. I play sorcerer alot so that's where I got the idea from, I just want an equivalent version of Daedric mines but with an uniqueness of its own.
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    Hmm well done, really! :-) I'm sooo into it. Really useful skills, for me even more useful than the standard assault and support. Don't have much time now to provide more detailed feedback, but good job!

Oh great MORE skills to be locked to PvEers that seem very good for PvE unless it has a non PvP way of earning them or a PvE locked skillset was added in addition that is just as good for PvP Zenimax will never hear the end of it I mean the scale is even 2 pure PvP skillsets 2 pure PvE skillsets so lets keep it even.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice. To bad ZOS doesn't listen tot he community cause this. This right here is a good idea.
    Adding skills is never that simple. There is a lot to take into consideration, for instance with the first skill.
    Active

Are the mines roots, cc or damage dealing? If damage, how much and what type?

How much do they cost to set, which resource do they use?

How long do they sit for?

Do they go off individually, or as a group?

Are the effects different enough from similar skills to maintain variety, and the costs balanced so choice of class isn't watered down by a class skill being made redundant by a better skill?

How do they deter enemy players? Wouldn't single players roll out or heal through damage, and a zerg just rush through?

Is it meant to give a scout an opening advantage, or to alert them?

Does the activation pull the player casting out of stealth, what about when something trips them? Would NPCs aggro on the player, from how far back?

Have you also considered the ability to use the invisible morph to grief base entrances?

How many can a player set at a time? What is the size of the area affected? Do they stack?

Are there counters to the mines in game? Rapid maneuvers, immovable?

What about their interaction with armor sets, such as those the return damage?

What about skill combos, such as using the instant morph with clouding swarm? Can they be cast while blocking?

That's all I can think of right now. Well not really but I'm going to stop here anyways. I'm just hesitant about adding new skills to address gameplay issues. I still remember how the anti-zerg skill prox det just made them stronger.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • KozawahGaming
    KozawahGaming
    ✭✭✭

Active

Ultimate

Passive

I like your creativity, but a few concerns.
    • Land mines, to me imply gun powder. This game doesn't do guns or cannons. A better alternative to me would be a skill like:
      1. Hidden trap: A single Area of Effect snare trap is placed in front of you, target(s) effected by snare have reduced movement and increased skill activation time (double to activate). Take X amount of Damage.
      2. Morph One: Uses Magicka: Guild Mines: A magicka infused snare trap is placed in front of you, targets lose 40% Magicka and all toggled skills are deactivated. No longer has a snare, but skill activates take even 10% longer.
      3. Morph Two: Trap expert: Your snare takes less time to activate, and covers a wider area.
    • Nerve gas I don't think fits into lore, plus the Geneva Convention. Even video games are affected by this. Although as Captain Price said "History is written by the victor" A skill I would like to see which incorporates your idea would be a Totem to (Pick a deadra)
    • How exactly would the flares absorb damage? I think a better way to have this skill would be counter flares literally counters the skill flares. If someone uses the support skill revealing flares counter flares nullifies it . Morphs would be reduced cost but no other bonus. Second morph would be switches the cost type, and increased duration.
    • Clever retreat should go away with the grenade idea, again no gun powder in this game. Maybe to make it lore friendly something like--- Elite Scout: Blend in with the environment to become invisible and reappear meters away. First Morph: Gain invisiblity after reappearing for 4 seconds. Second Morph: Enemies in the area when you disappear take a DoT damage for 8 seconds.
    • Ultimate: Again grenades really aren't a thing. I like the idea but to make it lore friendly: Call in Strike, sound a war horn to reduce a single targets health. First morph: Strategic strike- Marked target has health, stamina and magicka bars reduced. Second Morph: Might of the Alliance- Enemies near the target have reduced health (has slight increased cost to make up for being an AoE)
    Vet 5 NB- Gaelwen Forestmire (Vamp(cured)/Stam)
    Vet 1 Templar- Kozawah Incarnic (None/Magicka/Healer)
    Level 4 DK- Trecldur (Magicka)
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Instead of the land mine part, I'd rather they did something like this with the Trap from Fighters Guild. The rest of it is great.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Active

Ultimate

Passive

• Land mines, to me imply gun powder. This game doesn't do guns or cannons. A better alternative to me would be a skill like:
      1. Hidden trap: A single Area of Effect snare trap is placed in front of you, target(s) effected by snare have reduced movement and increased skill activation time (double to activate). Take X amount of Damage.
      2. Morph One: Uses Magicka: Guild Mines: A magicka infused snare trap is placed in front of you, targets lose 40% Magicka and all toggled skills are deactivated. No longer has a snare, but skill activates take even 10% longer.
      3. Morph Two: Trap expert: Your snare takes less time to activate, and covers a wider area.
    • Nerve gas I don't think fits into lore, plus the Geneva Convention. Even video games are affected by this. Although as Captain Price said "History is written by the victor" A skill I would like to see which incorporates your idea would be a Totem to (Pick a deadra)
    • How exactly would the flares absorb damage? I think a better way to have this skill would be counter flares literally counters the skill flares. If someone uses the support skill revealing flares counter flares nullifies it . Morphs would be reduced cost but no other bonus. Second morph would be switches the cost type, and increased duration.
    • Clever retreat should go away with the grenade idea, again no gun powder in this game. Maybe to make it lore friendly something like--- Elite Scout: Blend in with the environment to become invisible and reappear meters away. First Morph: Gain invisiblity after reappearing for 4 seconds. Second Morph: Enemies in the area when you disappear take a DoT damage for 8 seconds.
    • Ultimate: Again grenades really aren't a thing. I like the idea but to make it lore friendly: Call in Strike, sound a war horn to reduce a single targets health. First morph: Strategic strike- Marked target has health, stamina and magicka bars reduced. Second Morph: Might of the Alliance- Enemies near the target have reduced health (has slight increased cost to make up for being an AoE)

I don't imagine it is too lore unfriendly if they just change the names to something more appropriately alchemical or mystical.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • KozawahGaming
    KozawahGaming
    ✭✭✭

Active

Ultimate

Passive

I don't imagine it is too lore unfriendly if they just change the names to something more appropriately alchemical or mystical.

That's true, but I do like your creativity. We should be having people like you in development.
    Vet 5 NB- Gaelwen Forestmire (Vamp(cured)/Stam)
    Vet 1 Templar- Kozawah Incarnic (None/Magicka/Healer)
    Level 4 DK- Trecldur (Magicka)
  • jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    How exactly would the flares absorb damage? I think a better way to have this skill would be counter flares literally counters the skill flares. If someone uses the support skill revealing flares counter flares nullifies it .
    To me it read like this would be similar to sorcs' Ball of Lightning. The support skill Flare is already completely useless (the worst skill in the game, I would say), it really doesn't need a counter.
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wath is this? some kinde of Cod?
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Swampfox
    Swampfox
    ✭✭
    The Term Scout is basically a Character that cuts through enemy lines undetected for the sole purpose of gathering information

Scouts operate in a clandestine way and the last thing they want to do is get involved in Combat

One of the most annoying things in playing a Scout is that ESO allows other players from your own faction to see you as plain as day while your in sneak mode and that is ridiculous

Until there is an account restricting you to ONE PVP faction and Campaign then playing a Scout is not an ideal occupation in ESO while this option is allowed

One of the most simple tactics the game allowed was to change to another faction so you could spot Forward Camp Locations for example which to me is quite LAME but as we all know this is the internet and you will never stop people who need to cheat

It will be interesting what the upcoming DLC,s (Theives Guild and Dark Brotherhood) add to their skill trees like the Fighters , Mages and Undaunted have

Based on what a Scouts actually does i would expect even more ways to increase the detection avoidance circle , being able use certain tactics to escape a tough situation and even the ability to use an aid similar to a trap which gives the Scout an early warning icon showing the direction of where it was triggered although i think you would need to be restricted on how many you could place at a time and have it on a cool down so you would need to re apply it

Visually the ideal tool a Scout could have is a scope letting you see an area closer than everyone else with the obvious restriction such as a cool down etc

This would be ideal when your purpose is detecting enemy movement in a choke point for example thus avoiding to be close enough to read names like you need to currently

Just my 2 cents on playing a Scout in past MMO,s which involved PVP

Swampfox

GM of OWL
    owlwolflegion.com
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭

How about

Lower latency

Instantly reduces your ping by 9999 allowing you to move around the battlefield faster

:p
  • Tomato
    Tomato
    ✭✭✭✭
    Basically you want to be a NB?
  • Barlthump
    Barlthump
    ✭✭✭

Active

Ultimate

Passive

Only problem I see is stealthy retreat. Imagine nightblades that don't run cloak but stealthy retreat. It's streak and cloak combined. I mean I don't mind it cause I'm a nightblade and this skill will definitely replace cloak if implemented. Ambush --> Death stroke --> fear --> SA --> Exectutioner and stealthy retreat. They'll never know what hit em
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea of a Scout skilline, but not sure about the abilities. They just seem too Army FPS-like. In my old MMO there was a Hunter class people used as scouts, and they were great at it because of three important abilities

1. They could become invisible for 60 seconds, unless they attack or get revealed (see skill number 2). The first attack from stealth did pretty good damage.
    2. They had a skill that shot a flare, and any Hunter underneath it would lose their invisibility
    3. Tracking. The most powerful scouting ability they had. By touching the ground they would get a reading of enemies within a 350 meter (maxed) radius. It wouldn't show them the exact location, but it would tell them how many of each class, what direction (north, south, east, west), and how far away they were. Using them stats, you could track down groups or use it to help reveal hidden enemies. They could use tracking while invisible without breaking it.

Now, in this game, I think it's safe to say ability 1 would be absolutely ridiculous. However the tracking one would be pretty nice to help detect groups in stealth. You might get a reading of something like this in your chat log:

1 NB, 2 Sorc, 1 DK - 15m NE (1 Nightblade, 2 sorcerers, 1 Dragonknight are 15 meters North East).
    20 NB - 6m S (20 Nightblades are 6 meters south of you, most likely charging proxy det. You best run instead of flare).
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding on to my previous comment, my suggestions would be:

Surveillance
    Feeling the ground, you can detect the presence of enemies and their classes within a 100 meter radius.
    Information provided is their class, how many of that class, in what direction (N,S,E,W) and how far they are away.

Morph 1: Tactical Surveillance
    Their alliance is also listed.

Morph 2: Extended Surveillance
    Detection radius is increased to 150 meters

Reveal
    Shoot a flare into the sky, revealing hidden or cloaked players within a 15 meter across its path. Affected players cannot cloak or stealth for 5 seconds afterwards

Morph 1: Heroic Reveal
    Any player affected by the reveal that is killed earns you additional Ultimate

Morph 2: Stunning Reveal
    Upon being revealed, the player is stunned for 5 seconds

Bear Trap
    Similar to beast trap, but on activation a circle is presented where you can lay down up to 4 bear traps. Any one who stands in them is rooted and takes physical damage and afflicted with a snare.

Morph 1: Weakening Trap
    The damage you receive from trapped players is reduced by 15% for 33 seconds.

Morph 2: Scattered Trap
    Now 8 traps are laid down instead of 4.

Projection
    The scout can create a projection of themselves, useful for baiting enemies and tempting them to show themselves. The projection will perform basic light attacks when enemies are seen by it and disappears when its caster begins combat.

Morph 1: Shifting Projection
    Move your projection to a different spot at no extra cost. The projections light attacks deal more damage.

Morph 2: Volatile Projection
    Any enemies that come within a 5 meter radius of the projection will cause it to explode, dealing a decent amount of damage with a small DoT afterwards.

Summon Bear
    Summon a powerful bear for 15 seconds. Who wouldn't want an awesome bear companion to fight for you?

Morph 1: Summon Grounded Bear
    Your bear is now immune to crowd control effects

Morph 2: Summon Laceration Bear
    The bears light and heavy attacks have a powerful bleeding effect

Edited by Alucardo on December 28, 2015 3:51PM
  • ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

Surveillance
    Feeling the ground, you can detect the presence of enemies and their classes within a 100 meter radius.
    Information provided is their class, how many of that class, in what direction (N,S,E,W) and how far they are away.

Reveal
    Shoot a flare into the sky, revealing hidden or cloaked players within a 15 meter across its path. Affected players cannot cloak or stealth for 5 seconds afterwards

Bear Trap
    Similar to beast trap, but on activation a circle is presented where you can lay down up to 4 bear traps. Any one who stands in them is rooted and takes physical damage and afflicted with a snare.

Projection
    The scout can create a projection of themselves, useful for baiting enemies and tempting them to show themselves. The projection will perform basic light attacks when enemies are seen by it and disappears when its caster begins combat.

Move your projection to a different spot at no extra cost. The projections light attacks deal more damage.

Any enemies that come within a 5 meter radius of the projection will cause it to explode, dealing a decent amount of damage with a small DoT afterwards.

Summon Bear
    Summon a powerful bear for 15 seconds. Who wouldn't want an awesome bear companion to fight for you?

Isn't reveal the same thing as revealing flare for support skill?
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't reveal the same thing as revealing flare for support skill?
    In a way, yes, but the Scouting one would be more powerful, revealing it as it goes overhead and around the radius. Its morphs are also different
  • ajwest927
    ajwest927
    ✭✭✭
    @Alucardo before you suggest surveillance ability I was thinking a similar skill called Combat Senses as a passive.

Passive
    Combat senses - while in crouching, detect hidden traps and prayers. Also track enemy movement within a x meter radius ( 4 member group minimum to activate )
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I 100% support changing the name from "Scout" to "Navy Seal"
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Adding skills is never that simple. There is a lot to take into consideration, for instance with the first skill.

Yes that is true and personal belief ZOS should fix the skills they already have in the game first before ever considering adding in a new skill line. But if they were to add one this be it caus this guy has already thought of the base of it. Unlike all the "I want skillz" threads were players just say "necromancy" or "spellsword".
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

Surveillance

Reveal

Bear Trap

Projection

Summon Bear

I like this one better as it would be next to useless for PvE but awesome for PvP but I wouldn't do 8 bear traps, too many at once what about a morph to do poison damage instead, we need poison not to be a bow monopoly.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just sounds like elder cod online to me
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gonna suggest a skill.

Walk on water. Toggle ability, no mana regen, drains X mana a second and you can't sprint.

Morph one. Sprint on water. Now costs stamina and You can now sprint.

Morph two. Fishy feet. 50% damage reduction from slaughterfish.

I miss the walk on water spellfrom past elders scrolls...
    Edited by Toast_STS on December 29, 2015 7:14AM
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • ScooberSteve
    ScooberSteve
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like and support this idea
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

Great ideas, here.

How about incorporate you scout skills idea into the Champion Point System.

Expand the Champion Point Constellations to include a "Cyridil (dark gray) Constellation"

This new constellation could have lots of new and interesting skills/abilities/bonuses/etc. such as:

Scouting skills, combat formations, siege equipment advanced skills, repair walls faster, siege tents ability, ...