The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In Search of Copper

BarbarianRogue
Is there a good place to farm copper?
I've soloed my way to Veteran rank and have finally found the barbaric motif but have only collected one copper in all this time of game play.

Best Answer

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get my Copper from Decons and Hirelings. You can also find it in the Vet Zones, in this case Silver Zones where you otherwise find Style Mats.

You can also buy these in various Guild Kiosks, sometimes for a reasonable price.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓
  • BarbarianRogue
    I'll have to look up silver vet zones. I have no idea which those are.
    Thank you for such an informative answer. I appreciate you taking the time.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the mainquest, and the mainquest in Coldharbour - defeat Molag Bal, talk to Cadwell and he will allow you to enter a portal, that will take you to one of the other factions to quest in.
    -That faction is called Cadwells Silver, and once you finish the storyline of the faction, you get access to Cadwells Gold where you can farm Ancient Elf and Daedric motif.

The Cadwells Silver/Gold can be tracked in a tab, if you look up your Journal, it's somewhere between the tab of Quest and Achievements, and is called Cadwells Almanac.

To farm Copper, look in furniture, backpacks and urns. If you don't like to steal, then go to enemy areas and dungeons to loot such things, if you dont 'mind stealing .... go to bank areas, towns and loot them all.

I get most of mine from deconstructing, but it is the slow way of doing it. I just get most of mine that way, because I rarely ever craft anything in those styles.