The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Experienced Healer + Noob Dps LF guild Daggerfall Alliance Xbox One

Daedgaming
Daedgaming
✭✭✭
Hey guys! My Xbox one name is Daedxz so free to hit me up. Anyway my friend and I started playing TESO on Xbox One a little while ago but I have been playing since the beta first came out on PC. I have tons of pvp and pve experience as both a healer and damage on PC, but now a days I only heal and support. My friend is new to the game; however he is a skilled gamer which makes up for that greatly. We are looking for a semi serious guild who does both pvp and pve. I cannot speak for my friend on this but I for one am entirely willing to heal and support anyone in pretty much anything. I also am investing heavily in crafting except for blacksmithing and provisioning which my friend is doing. One of my specialties and hobbies is spec crafting/min maxing stats/gear! Just an added bonus for those of you who dislike planning out your characters gear/stats or specs etc, I love doing that for people if asked! I am usually online every day so feel free to message me either in game or here. Just a heads up, we are both level 21 right now and we plan on doing all of the quests/dungeons in the game leading up to Veteran 16 so it will take a little bit of time but both of us are dedicated and are on every other day if not every day so fear not! We also both have mics, ventrilo, and skype.
GT-Daedxz, Guild Master of "Cannon Fodder" Xbox One, American Servers/DC for lyfe. I kill I steal I conquer
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    If you're still looking for a DC guild, we have a newly formed DC XB1/NA guild PvP with some PvE for Daggerfall and we're looking for active team players. If you're interested in a guild where we believe in creating a great synergy, then send me a PM and I'll get an invitation to you.
    Guildmaster of Obsidian Covenant.
  • Daedgaming
    Daedgaming
    ✭✭✭
    BllyDnsr wrote: »
    If you're still looking for a DC guild, we have a newly formed DC XB1/NA guild PvP with some PvE for Daggerfall and we're looking for active team players. If you're interested in a guild where we believe in creating a great synergy, then send me a PM and I'll get an invitation to you.

message me in game Daedxz.
    GT-Daedxz, Guild Master of "Cannon Fodder" Xbox One, American Servers/DC for lyfe. I kill I steal I conquer