The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vampire Guild Looking for Recruits - Free BITES!!

AstorMikaelson
Hello,

I am a VR vampire that is looking to start a guild with anyone who wants to be a vampire. I am currently offering free bites to any and everyone who is willing to become a vampire. My own request is that, you help me build a ALL vampire guild that is just relaxed and fun to play in. I want this vampire guild to be focused on all aspects of the game from PVP, PVE, trading and crafting to end game questing, early questing and even dungeons. Anyone willing to join please leave a reply in this poll and I will get back to you very quickly.

Thanks for reading!
  • ninjaneer360
    This is exactly what I am looking for. Send me an invite, GT: ninjaneer360
  • IMasterMario
    id be interested GT: IMasterMario
  • Zevvyr
    Zevvyr
    Soul Shriven
    ShroudedZevvyr
    Definitely interested. Daggerfall
  • clark.james1993b14a_ESO
    Gt: James Cheeba
  • arcate98
    arcate98
    GT: TXBEERME I'm already a vampire just looking for a guild
  • Unhurd_Samurai
    Sure I'll join the guild I've been looking for free bites and a new guild to join my GT is unhurd samurai.
  • WarlordLokier
    WarlordLokier
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join I would need a bite because I recently switched from the EU server but this is totes my speed GT:Warlord Lokier
  • AstorMikaelson
    Still recruiting....
  • Ap2118
    Ap2118
    Soul Shriven
    I want to join!
    My gamer tag is Ap2118
    Edited by Ap2118 on January 7, 2016 8:12PM
  • Hostee
    Hostee
    ✭✭✭
    You never mentioned what faction this guild is for?
  • IMasterMario
    It's for all alliances, there are several vampires in the guild from each alliance
  • DiamanteRNelsonub17_ESO
    Ill join, my GT - IIAllellujahII

L's in the inside, All i's on outside
  • NirinShadows
    GT - CleanCalf39367
  • AstorMikaelson
    Invites sent out. Please keep in mind this is AN ALL ALLIANCE VAMPIRE GUILD. So we accept anyone from any alliance/faction. Our guild is split up into sub groups. All of which are active players. There's is a group of players/vampires for Daggerfall covenant, Aldmeri Dominion and Ebonheart Pact. So it does not matter which alliance your in. If your looking for bites, you can get one from any faction. Armor crafting? Any faction. Extra gold? Any faction. Pvp ? Any faction. Pve? Any faction? Dungeons? Any faction. All of our factions are ACTIVE. I will be sending you a message to find out which alliance your character is in and if you already have Vampirism
  • xellink
    xellink
    ✭✭✭
    please invite. @xellink
  • GraveLordNito87
    GraveLordNito87
    Soul Shriven
    Hello my gamertag is Dilophosuarus I would love to join and help out anyway I can. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • IMasterMario
    Invited have been sent
  • CrossMarked
    CrossMarked
    Soul Shriven
    I guess this may sound silly, but I'm new to playing ESO. When people give their Gamer Tags out for invitation is it the character name they are giving or the Xbox Gamer Tag they are using? I would assume it's the character name, but I guess it could be the xbox gamer tag.

I've been dabbling in the different classes trying to see if I prefer one over the other. They all seem good. I think it would be great to start a character who leaves their "normal" life behind after contracting vampirism. In other words, I'd be interested in starting a character, becoming a vampire, a growing with the guild as I grow in this amazing ES world. Once I know if I should give out Xbox GT or just character name and provided you're willing, I'd like to join.

Thanks for the answer to my question in advance, even if I am not invited! :)
  • CrossMarked
    CrossMarked
    Soul Shriven
    Guess I should have searched before my previous post. So it is Xbox GT. Sorry. I guess I couldn't wrap my mind around the GT being key to a guild invite. So any character I create would automatically be in the guild because of the GT?

My GT is CrossMarked
  • IMasterMario
    an invite will be sent to you once I get off work
  • lycanslerwb17_ESO
    lycanslerwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Manicmeerkat181
    Thanks
  • Mrsquiggl3z64
    Mrsquiggl3z64
    Soul Shriven
    DC
    GT:mrsquiggl3z64
  • SR1200THUNDER
    SR1200THUNDER
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag: SR1200 THUNDER

I have a Vet 2 Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade Vampire. I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out a good build for this thing. Have largely abandoned it for this reason.

Send me an invite, would be interested in discussing tactics and finding out where I went wrong.
  • Cobris
    Cobris
    Soul Shriven
    I'm very interested in joining. I'm a VR 1 Breton Sorc, I do some pve and a lot of pvp.
    My gamertag is WrathofKyne
  • bigmontecarlo
    bigmontecarlo
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I am interested in joining you. GT bigmontecarlo .
    Edited by bigmontecarlo on May 18, 2016 1:29AM