Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about Orsinium character level

Sixsixsix161
Sixsixsix161
✭✭✭
I just got the DLC and took my v4 sorceress there. However, every enemy I met when I got there was level v16.

I thought I read somewhere that the area adjusts itself to the players' level?

Obviously, I was wrong? Or does my memory suck (at my age that's a given lol).

• Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭

I thought I read somewhere that the area adjusts itself to the players' level?

You're scaled to the stats of a vet 15 to match the areas level.
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your characters stats are adjusted to the zone level, but the zones crafting harvest nodes are adjusted to your crafting levels.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah I did regular Maelstrom Arena on a level 25 with the battle leveling, you should be fine.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Sixsixsix161
    Sixsixsix161
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks all for the answers.

I didn't notice any changes on my character, so I high-tailed it out of there.

• LBC_Demon
    LBC_Demon
    ✭✭
    Yeah the game scales you up. Also if you use the group finder the dungeons will be scaled the same way. PVP is like that too as far as I know.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think all it levels up is your Health, Magicka, and Stamina lvl and regen. As afar as your abilities go they will stay the same. So if you are low lvl you will still have a hard time because you are that strong ( i.e. armour, weapon strength etc ).
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.