The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Keepers of Vengeance- RECRUIT!

Lord_Hate
Lord_Hate
Soul Shriven
KEEPERS OF VENGEANCE
KOV
XBOX GUILD

We are the Keepers of Vengeance.A group of veteran video game players(mmo,rpg,shooter)Many of us are adults 20+ so we have crude and rude humor. We don't take games serious, just enjoy the game. KoV is recruiting like minded players that would like to take part in the foundation of KoV and help build. Tight nit guild that is willing to help in any area.(PvE,PvP, Crafting, Grinding and even RPG if thats your sauce)
Starting back in the days Dungeons and Dragons Online. The guild was fairly active at launch of eso, but became less active as other Xbox titles where realeased.
I am second in rank for the guild and I'm looking to build us back up to our former glory.

You can leave your Xbox gt here and I will send you an Invite. Or you can message me directly on Xbox Live gt: LiveActionEvans
Please be willing to invest a little time and possibly some coin into the guild, if your looking to build your rank within the guild.(Not Required)
Can't wait to see you in the battle field!!!