Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unrest - DC PvE/PvP Guild - ( Wayrest Trader )

Viveun
Viveun
✭✭✭
Unrest is a community of like-minded gamers that strives to be a powerhouse in all aspects of ESO.

We launched on Thursday and are already over 50 strong with a core of dedicated founding members. Our guild caters to the social gamer. We highly encourage utilizing guild chat and generally have 5-10 members in chat at all times.

The guild is not run by one single GM but rather a round table of 3 high council members, each specializing in a different aspect of the game. We've already pooled over a mil gold in two short days to begin planning our trader strategy. We WILL maintain a desirable trader at all costs for the sake or guild members.

We have a strong PvP and PvE aspect. Our goal is to help every member reach their fullest gameplay potential - whether that be dominating the trade market or gearing for V16 trials.

If you are looking for an active, engaging, and dedicated gaming community on the Daggerfall alliance, please drop your GT below and I will shoot you an invite as soon as possible.

-ArchAmber
Edited by Viveun on December 28, 2015 6:16PM
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    We have secured a Wayrest trader and plan to make this our trading home. Still looking to add active members.
  • crljbrewerb14_ESO
    crljbrewerb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested if you're still inviting. Gamertag Cbrew81.
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent. :)
  • Angryfool
    Angryfool
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for an active Guild

GT is Angryfool
  • TwistedMindGame
    TwistedMindGame
    Soul Shriven
    Wouldn't suppose you're still getting members from this thread, huh?

Just in case, my gt is my username
  • Viveun
    Viveun
    ✭✭✭
    @TwistedMindGame - Look at that successful necro. :D Sorry you bounced so quick. We've evolved a bit in the last 9 months.
  • Ninja_Echo
    Hi can add me at II Xcstasy II