The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

VMSA needs a buff

Bfish22090
Bfish22090
✭✭✭✭✭
After it being out for only a couple weeks it is too EASY

I can easily farm it in under an hour right now while getting a score over 440k.

It was tough at first but you have to keep running it and now its simple.

I would love some challenging content to come to this game like vmsa, vwgt and vicp were
Please buff the arena to give experienced players something to do
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »

I can easily farm it in under an hour right now while getting a score over 440k.

I would love some challenging content to come to this game like vmsa, vwgt and vicp were

200.gif
    Edited by Ezareth on December 17, 2015 4:40PM
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭

Im guessing youre a p.c. sorc or NB.
    For benefit of us console DKs, I respectfully request you rephrase your request. I will never get my Maelstrom weapons until they nerf vMSA or I roll a sorc or nb.
    Options
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For benefit of us console DKs, I respectfully request you rephrase your request. I will never get my Maelstrom weapons until they nerf vMSA or I roll a sorc or nb.

I'm on PC but I have cleared it on all classes in under an hr
    Options
  • Unstable.Pixel
    Unstable.Pixel
    ✭✭✭
    35359038.jpg

Maybe you should like... go outside or something.. vMSA is fine, congrats on memorizing predictable mechanics?
    I swear to drunk i'm not god
    Options
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buffing content after it has been "mastered" wont really add a lot of challenge to it. Sure the numbers are higher, but you should have the tactics down to a point where that hardly matters at all, except for raising the "entry barrier" for builds to finish it (minimum DPS, sustain, etc.).
    Jo'Khaljor
    Options
  • Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I've done it on all classes in under 45 minutes. See there, anyone can throw out bold claims on the forums. Tell me, what are your times with your stamina builds and how difficult did you find it was completing it with them.
    Edited by Callous2208 on December 17, 2015 5:19PM
    Options
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about you go there with all your champion points unspent? Not hard enough? Try go without pants. Men I take people through DSA without pants all the time.
    Options
  • Olysja
    Olysja
    ✭✭✭
    hahaha. aw bull**** detected.

Are you a perfect russian woman? add me-> @Olysja (✿☯‿☯✿)
    (EU)(EP) Olysja / Hortensius Capitolinus
    (EU)(DC) My Heart for Cuties
    (EU)(AD) City light painted girl
    Options
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cously wrote: »
    How about you go there with all your champion points unspent? Not hard enough? Try go without pants. Men I take people through DSA without pants all the time.

I am usually too lazy to use the awesome et al buttons but I'll give the effort for you. Both an excellent practical idea and incorporated comedic themes. Gold star.

Options
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Cously wrote: »

Yes, less pants please.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
    Options
  • Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wearing my pants thank you very much
    Options
  • KewaG
    KewaG
    ✭✭✭
    Can't tell if this is a troll post or not but at least it's not a generic "Nerf vMA" discussion.
    Nerf RNG! Nerf BoP! Buff Everything else!
    She won't leave me because I'm too ugly to kiss goodbye...
    *@KewaG - Steam and ESO. Write ESO Steam player in my comments if you want to be Steam friends.
    * PC/NA Megasever
    * Ebonheart Pact - Mostly
    * ESO is my first MMO
    * I like group dungeons
    * I Haven't played much PvP
    * Main: Golam Ralas
    Options
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    way too easy imho
    Options
  • tangy.citrus
    tangy.citrus
    ✭✭✭

I'm guessing you're a p.c. sorc or NB.

DK's are getting the same scores as NB's now. I run just as fast as my mag nb as I do when using my DK. Even if I play as PC, the only advantage it gives me is being able to see when my buffs/dots/debuffs are about to go down.

Only reason there's still so few DK's in vma leaderboards is that there are so many scrubs that instantly gave up on DK's and grinded up a mag blade or a sorc to easy mode farm it. Let me just tell you, its easy mode no matter what with enough time put into it. The other reason there's still 'so few players beating it' is because not everyone WANTS to do solo content. They like the group stuff or it just doesn't interest them.
    Edited by tangy.citrus on December 17, 2015 6:44PM
    PC/NA/AD
    Queen Ella - Mag DK - Tank/Healer/DPS
    Dunmer DK Cant Even - Stam DK - DPS/Tank
    Im bad at healing - Mag Templar - DPS/Healer
    Tangy Citrus - NB - Mistake
    #1 AD P.O.S.
    Options
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Great for you, time to go in real life and try hard there maybe it will get too hard ?
    Edited by Malmai on December 17, 2015 6:47PM
    Options
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

sure...

Where are you here and here?

PS. Cuddle Kingdom Pwince, 112629 pts....hard to believe you got this pts for clearing it in less than one hour...
    Noobplar
    Options
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭

do it with v1 set, it will be challenging like everything
    PC EU

Options
  • Fat_Cat45
    Fat_Cat45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destruent wrote: »

sure...

Where are you here and here?

PS. Cuddle Kingdom Pwince, 112629 pts....hard to believe you got this pts for clearing it in less than one hour...

:smile: That's me for NA Templars. I need to bookmark that site, its cool to see what EU players get too
    Edited by Fat_Cat45 on December 17, 2015 7:13PM
    Options