Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for small active guild

Who1Me9
Who1Me9
Soul Shriven
I am getting back into ESO. I am low level but looking for an adult based active guild to join in dungeons and level grinding. I am looking for a low pressure lets just have some fun playing video games kind of guild.
  • Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    @Who1Me9 sounds like the Fathers of the Dominion is a guild that could fill your needs. Just send me a message with your gamer tag and we will send an invite to you. Look forward to meeting you in Tamriel.
    XBox Live GamerTag: Sea Monkey 001
    Main Character: Kelach, High Elf, Sorcerer, Level CP 275
    Guild: Fathers of The Dominion

Twitch: SeaMonkey001
  • xxgamerswrathxx
    xxgamerswrathxx
    Soul Shriven
    Also check out Scroll Seekers, we are just starting out and are low levels looking to have some fun! Check us out at scrollseekers.gamerlaunch.com
  • Wcm21090
    Wcm21090
    What alliance are you in? We have 14 members our youngest is 24 and we just chill and joke around on the mic and run stuff together. No guild fees everyone is very laid back and friendly Pm me on Xbox if you're interested GT is THEMASTA21090
    Edited by Wcm21090 on December 16, 2015 3:04PM
  • Wiickiid
    Wiickiid
    Soul Shriven
    GT : W ii c K ii D
  • ForlornBeliever
    We're still small so we may not be as active as you'd like but if you're curious/interested in joining the Bloodborne Rogues, just message me. GT=Vengeful Wyvern
    Edited by ForlornBeliever on December 21, 2015 5:55AM
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server