Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for guild that wont mind helping new player, someone that crafts/trading etc

jigglefruit
just came back to the game, i never really got into crafting and stuff im a level 15 right now dont know much about the game honestly im a noob lol. would be great to have a guild that would help me along with my build, tell me if i should change anything to make my experience better, craft gear for me (ill pay you of course) i dont mind donating to the guild and or players that help me out gold to me is quite easy to come by. if anyone is interested in helping me out please message me on xbox :smile:

Gt: jiggle fruit

p.s i play probably close to 7 days a week 6-8 hours a day, not much of a pvp player but if i played alot more and worked on my current build im sure i would love it, like i said i just came back to this game.
  • jigglefruit
    just a little edit i am in DC
  • xxgamerswrathxx
    xxgamerswrathxx
    Soul Shriven
    Check us out, we are just starting so we can learn together! Scrollseekers.gamerlaunch.com