The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Roleplay Dragonguard is Recruiting

CodoXD
CodoXD
Soul Shriven
Hello there. i am codo i am looking for players that want to roleplay and if all of you would like to join me id be very happy to recruit you all i am on the xb1 NA server EP and we allow all players from there race made up back story's and we also like players to feel different from others by having specific jobs from collecting iron. finding jute and many more things if your a thief welcome we would like you to steal for us and get us money so we can grow haha. most importantly we want all players to respect one another in and out of the guild and were casual fun and if some players want to do pve, pvp, anything we allow it in this guild and we want players TO ROLEPLAY to make this game more of a community than it is O:) thank you and i hope you join to enjoy. my GT codoXD
Edited by CodoXD on December 11, 2015 4:45AM
  • Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭
    CodoXD wrote: »
    Hello there. i am codo i am looking for players that want to roleplay and if all of you would like to join me id be very happy to recruit you all i am on the xb1 NA server EP and we allow all players from there race made up back story's and we also like players to feel different from others by having specific jobs from collecting iron. finding jute and many more things if your a thief welcome we would like you to steal for us and get us money so we can grow haha. most importantly we want all players to respect one another in and out of the guild and were casual fun and if some players want to do pve, pvp, anything we allow it in this guild and we want players TO ROLEPLAY to make this game more of a community than it is O:) thank you and i hope you join to enjoy. my GT codoXD

Guards, by Vorcil of the Dagger,

The black wings of mountains cold,
    were as the scrolls foretold,
    knights and guards of flame,
    called Dragon knights by name.

They band together each night,
    recruitment for bloody fight;
    but more importantly, respect,
    the soul shriven leader will check;
    collecting jute, thieves welcome too,
    this Dragonguard will select.

Edited by Vorcil on December 11, 2015 5:27AM