The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Throat of the world?

• runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I realize that, but it's based on in-game lore. Best visual I knew of to present the idea.

@Gidorick, that's a cool thread you made there and even nerdier than the stuff I posted a year before ;-) I'm reading it all now.
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »
    runagate wrote: »
    I want to go to the other continents and see Lilmothiit, Ka Po' Tun, Kamal, Tang Mo, Tsaesci and the original Akaviri.

planet_nirn___geographical__v2__by_hori873-d6h7sh0.png

That's a fan-made map, not an official one. Just FYI.

An "Official" map of Nirn doesn't exist @AngryNord... at least not as far as I'm aware. This means that ZOS could do... well... anything they wanted outside of Tamriel. We don't even know if Tamriel and Yokuda are the only large continental bodies. There could be other continents we've never even heard of!
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • Ghrimn
    Ghrimn
    ✭✭✭
    @Gidorick
    Well, Yokuda is certainly not a large continental body. At least not since 1E 792.
    Tam-Maps-West_Tamriel.jpg

Akavir could probably be as large as Tamriel, since much of what is known about it, is incomplete or inaccurate.
    Options
  • RenhardtESO
    RenhardtESO
    ✭✭✭
    One of the quests in Ivarstead sends you up the steps to look for a certain plant but they mention an avalanche blocked the path going up the rest of the steps. I would imagine they will open it up eventually in some DLC. Maybe a Raid or Dungeon would be cool!
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    I realize that, but it's based on in-game lore. Best visual I knew of to present the idea.

@Gidorick, that's a cool thread you made there and even nerdier than the stuff I posted a year before ;-) I'm reading it all now.

Thanks @runagate. If you enjoy the thread, think the ideas are dumb, or want to add other ideas, please feel free to comment on that thread! ZOS frowns on it when the OP posts in their own thread for the purpose of getting it visible again.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options