The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[PS4/NA] BACK ALLEY TRADING - Recruiting all Alliances / Limited Space

• Starfox816
    Starfox816
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join.
    PSN: starfox_07
  • ParkwayDrive23
    Parkway_Drive21 if you're still recruiting.

Thanks in advance!
    Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
  • scholar666
    scholar666
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the invite :)
    Edited by scholar666 on June 1, 2016 5:34AM
  • GinJa_NinJa
    I would like an invite please. Psn GinJa_NinJa304 DC Vet 8 with lower lvl AD & EP characters in the works. Thanks!
  • Sulzer
    Sulzer
    PSN: Sulzer123

Thanks!
  • traelin0
    traelin0
    LFG that actively trades, and I see you guys in Wayrest quite a bit. Definitely interested!

PSN: traelin0
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psn: Aklsheep
    Pc na
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to check out Back Alley Trading. We are currently looking to fill the roster with members who are willing to contribute towards the success of the guild. Now that inactives have been purged, there are open slots available for voracious sellers. We maintain a weekly trader in capital cities, and have for the several months. Our goal is to provide you with top selling locations so you can have the best sales possible each and every week.

Members are required to donate 5K per week to maintain our excellent trader.

B.A.T holds weekly raffles and co-sponsors auctions between allied guilds. We are not a PvP Guild. This guild is strictly about crafting, selling, and having a good time. Please leave a comment if you would like an invite. Have a great day! :smiley:

Psn DrInsanity666
  • aggie5175
    aggie5175
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite

PSN aggie5175
  • Nishino_Kazuki
    Would like an invite
    PSN: Nishino_Kazuki
  • davidcombs7
    Hi i got an invite but didnt get on for a few days and got ejected. Any way i can get another inv?

Thanks

PSN: XXRE4iViASTERXX
  • Nishino_Kazuki
    I recived an invite but deleted by accident, is there a possibility for another invite ?
    PSN: Nishino_Kazuki
  • Jibbin91
    Jibbin91
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite please :D PSN : Jibbin91
  • Tinkerpoop
    Tinkerpoop
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, I would love an invite as well. PSN: TINKERPOOP
  • sylus1985
    sylus1985
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me

PSN: sylus1985
  • Stiltz
    Stiltz
    ✭✭✭
    PSN: Stiltz7

Hardcore seller and frequent visitor to your kiosk in wayrest, would love to join if there are still openings.
  • scubbasteve330
    scubbasteve330
    Soul Shriven
    Psn scubbasteve330
    Crafter/trader
    Woodworking clothing provissioning
  • radar93536
    radar93536
    Soul Shriven
    My psn Is A_Venom_V pls need a trading guild
  • aggie5175
    aggie5175
    Soul Shriven
    Would like an invite aggie5175
  • tank_001
    tank_001
    Soul Shriven
    PSN:qqwwqwq
    qwqwee551
    poikl-235
    qqwweww555
    wangca006 Ty
  • Sithgear75
    Sithgear75
    ✭✭
    Still have open spots? If so can I get an invite please?

PSN - Sithgear75
    Edited by Sithgear75 on June 7, 2016 7:39PM
    It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not.
  • davidcombs7
    Just want to say, i joined sold 40k in first week amd paid 20k so im good for the rest of the month. I would highly recommend if you have lots of stuff to sell.

-RE4
  • KristaVegas
    KristaVegas
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for showing so much interest in the guild everyone, and thank you David for your support! Invites have been sent to all of you recently, but since the guild keeps filling up they may have disappeared. If you didn't get an invite, please msg me on PSN and we will fix that :)
    Edited by KristaVegas on June 8, 2016 3:49PM
  • AlphaRiot
    AlphaRiot
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, could I get an invite please. psn: AlphaOden

thank you.
  • Elhanan
    Elhanan
    ✭✭✭
    Elhananz
  • KronosCapone
    Add me BigCyclop132 need to keep the gold coming.
  • KronosCapone
    Add me BigCyclop132 need to keep the gold coming.
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    psn - SSlarg

I am in Dire need of a Wayrest trader!

I'd love an invite and have
    tons to sell.
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Cryptz
    Cryptz
    PSN: Cryptz

Master Crafter: Clothier, Blacksmthing, Alchemy
    Enchanting (Lvl 38)
  • Ziare0
    Ziare0
    Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to check out Back Alley Trading. We are currently looking to fill the roster with members who are willing to contribute towards the success of the guild. Now that inactives have been purged, there are open slots available for voracious sellers. We maintain a weekly trader in capital cities, and have for the several months. Our goal is to provide you with top selling locations so you can have the best sales possible each and every week.

Members are required to donate 5K per week to maintain our excellent trader.

B.A.T holds weekly raffles and co-sponsors auctions between allied guilds. We are not a PvP Guild. This guild is strictly about crafting, selling, and having a good time. Please leave a comment if you would like an invite. Have a great day! :smiley:

Hey can I get an invite please? I don't mind paying 5 k a week. and I have lots to sell! PSN: Ziare0
    Edited by Ziare0 on June 13, 2016 7:55PM